Solved How to disable fall damage on jumping from spawn

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

KAVKAZIE

Feb 27, 2017
Hey, i want to disable the fall damage when a player jumps from spawn on kitpvp how i can do this ?

Just add invisibility or whatever the heck it is to the world guard region flags.
This way players won't take damage in the region.

the region on spawn called "Spawn" and when someone jumps out of this region i want the first fall damage to be canceled
Just add invisibility or whatever the heck it is to the world guard region flags.
This way players won't take damage in the region.
I would like too

i just did
Code:
on damage:
    damage cause is fall:
        if {lastfall.%victim%} is set:
            cancel the event
            delete {lastfall.%victim%}

on region exit:
    if player is in the region "spawn":
        set {lastfall.%player%} to true

Hi does this still work on newer version ? I got this error
can't understand this condition/effect: if player is in region "spawn"; set{lastfall.%player%} to true (item command.sk,line 2:if okayer is in the region "spawn": set {lastfall.%player%} to true')

Hi does this still work on newer version ? I got this error
can't understand this condition/effect: if player is in region "spawn"; set{lastfall.%player%} to true (item command.sk,line 2:if okayer is in the region "spawn": set {lastfall.%player%} to true')
post your whole code, and it should work with the newest version

And btw. I recommend using list variables instead of normal ones ({lastfall.%player%} --> {lastfall::%player%})