Help with Schematics

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantzer101

Feb 5, 2017
Hello.
This is my first post on the site, so bear with me here :emoji_grin:
I am running 1.14.2, is there anyway I can use Skript, or any addons compatible with 1.14.2, to paste a schematic. I have been looking and can't find anything, but the game I am making requires Skript to somehow build up a structure instantly (and there's no way I'm doing it block by block via "set block...").
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

If It's player activated you could possibly due it via world edit, example -
make player execute command "//schematic load <name>"
wait 1 second:
make player execute command "//paste"

Hello.
This is my first post on the site, so bear with me here :emoji_grin:
I am running 1.14.2, is there anyway I can use Skript, or any addons compatible with 1.14.2, to paste a schematic. I have been looking and can't find anything, but the game I am making requires Skript to somehow build up a structure instantly (and there's no way I'm doing it block by block via "set block...").
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Use Skematic

I don't believe Skematic is compatible with 1.14, because there is no FAWE for 1.14 yet.
[doublepost=1562784199,1562784114][/doublepost]
If It's player activated you could possibly due it via world edit, example -
make player execute command "//schematic load <name>"
wait 1 second:
make player execute command "//paste"
That wouldn't work for my usage, though. It needs to be at specific given coords, and that would also message the players with WorldEdit messages.
[doublepost=1562899579][/doublepost]Does anyone know of a solution?

I don't believe Skematic is compatible with 1.14, because there is no FAWE for 1.14 yet.
[doublepost=1562784199,1562784114][/doublepost]
That wouldn't work for my usage, though. It needs to be at specific given coords, and that would also message the players with WorldEdit messages.
[doublepost=1562899579][/doublepost]Does anyone know of a solution?
There are multiple addons for schematics, search the docs for that.
You can also make your own block schematic system with set block and loops.

There are multiple addons for schematics, search the docs for that.
You can also make your own block schematic system with set block and loops.
Unfortunately, none of those plugins are compatible with 1.14.2. As for making my own block schematic system, how would I be able to accomplish this? Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:

Unfortunately, none of those plugins are compatible with 1.14.2. As for making my own block schematic system, how would I be able to accomplish this? Thanks :emoji_slight_smile:
For FAWE, there seems to be a 1.14 branch, I'm not sure how finished it is.
If you take a look at this: https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/schematic
You will see that there are multiple addons to use:
  • SharpSK
  • TuSKe
  • Skematic
  • SkStuff
  • Skellett
  • skRayFall
SharpSK probably doesn't work on 1.14, I've seen issues for SharpSK saying that it has to be updated, and it also isn't maintained anymore.
TuSKe uses FAWE.
Skematic uses FAWE.
SkStuff is outdated.
Skellett could work, try it out.
skRayFall does have this effect, but it doesn't look like normal schematic pasting, it uses NPCs.

If you want to make your own schematic system, I recommend taking a look here: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/4-skript-challenge-loop-area.6850/

For FAWE, there seems to be a 1.14 branch, I'm not sure how finished it is.
If you take a look at this: https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/schematic
You will see that there are multiple addons to use:
  • SharpSK
  • TuSKe
  • Skematic
  • SkStuff
  • Skellett
  • skRayFall
SharpSK probably doesn't work on 1.14, I've seen issues for SharpSK saying that it has to be updated, and it also isn't maintained anymore.
TuSKe uses FAWE.
Skematic uses FAWE.
SkStuff is outdated.
Skellett could work, try it out.
skRayFall does have this effect, but it doesn't look like normal schematic pasting, it uses NPCs.

If you want to make your own schematic system, I recommend taking a look here: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/4-skript-challenge-loop-area.6850/
As far as I could find, none those addons support 1.14, besides skRayFall, which doesn't paste schematics. Also, I cant seem to find the 1.14 of FAWE. I don't even know if I'm able to use schematics at this point.

Last edited:
None of those addons support 1.14, besides skRayFall, which doesn't past schematics. Also, I cant seem to find the 1.14 of FAWE. I don't even know if I'm able to use schematics at this point.
Skellett works on 1.14?
I send you a link to the 1.14 branch, there is no release, you will have to build it yourself. There are build instructions in `README.md`.

So you have 3 options: Skellett, FAWE (choose an addon) and your own system. Don't complain that you can't use schematics. If all of those don't work, use WorldEdit and skript-mirror.

Skellett works on 1.14?
I send you a link to the 1.14 branch, there is no release, you will have to build it yourself. There are build instructions in `README.md`.

So you have 3 options: Skellett, FAWE (choose an addon) and your own system. Don't complain that you can't use schematics. If all of those don't work, use WorldEdit and skript-mirror.
My bad, am fairly new to this so didn't know about building my own. Thank you for your help. Also, I wasn't complaining, I was just asking if it was possible :emoji_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.