Solved can't register new recipes

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deavil

Jun 4, 2019
so for some reason i can't register a new recipie for glistering melon how ever i can for a golden apple, here is the code:
code_language.skript:
on load:
   register new shapeless recipe for golden apple item named "&6Golden Head" with lore "&5&oSome say consuming the head of a||fallen foe strengthens the blood" using gold ingot, gold ingot, gold ingot, gold ingot, player head, gold ingot, gold ingot, gold ingot, gold ingot
   register new shapeless recipe for glistering melon item named "&r&6Glistering Melon" using air, air, air, block of gold, melon slice, air, air, air, air
and this is the error i am getting:
https://i.badlion.net/W8x8XZgqi4dQ9PmSyVvPjg.png

if anyone can please tell me how to fix this?
another thing is this code to set a player's head on fence on death wont work aswell, i am getting no errors, here is the code:
code_language.skript:
on death:
   victim is a player
   if {dhead} is "floor":
       set {_head} to skull of "%victim%" parsed as offlineplayer
       drop {_head} named "%victim%'s Head" at location of victim
   else if {dhead} is "fence":
       set {_location} to victim's location
       set {_x} to x coord of {_location}
       set {_y} to y coord of {_location}
       set {_y} to {_y} +1
       set {_z} to z coord of {_location}
       set {_location2} to location {_x}, {_y}, {_z} in world of victim
       set block at {_location} to nether brick fence #That work
       set {nameofvictim} to "%victim%"
       message "%{nameofvictim}%" to all players
       console command "/fill %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% minecraft:skull 1 replace {SkullType:3, ExtraType:%{nameofvictim}%}"
everything works up untill the fill command, its executing the fill command but the head isn't being placed, please help me fix these two, i have been trying for about a week with no success.
my server version is 1.8 and skript version is 2.2 dev36.
thx

so for some reason i can't register a new recipie for glistering melon how ever i can for a golden apple, here is the code:
and this is the error i am getting:
https://i.badlion.net/W8x8XZgqi4dQ9PmSyVvPjg.png
this is probably because you are using the wrong alias
Code:
    # -- glistering melon --
    glistering[(_| |-)]melon¦s = 382
[doublepost=1560395689,1560395613][/doublepost]
everything works up untill the fill command,
Fill command cant be run from console since you can not input a world.

this is probably because you are using the wrong alias
Code:
    # -- glistering melon --
    glistering[(_| |-)]melon¦s = 382
[doublepost=1560395689,1560395613][/doublepost]
Fill command cant be run from console since you can not input a world.
i tried using the id and it didn't work still
for the fill command, what can i do so it will spawn the head in the world of the victim's death?
[doublepost=1560405262][/doublepost]for the head on fence, will it work if i make a certain player execute the set block command which is in the world of the victim's death? or is there a way to make it work with diffrent worlds?
[doublepost=1560406910][/doublepost]i have checked the /fill command, it does work from console however the head spawns in the world spawn and not in the world of the victim's death, any way to make it execute the command in the world of victim's death? @ShaneBee

i have checked the /fill command, it does work from console however the head spawns in the world spawn and not in the world of the victim's death, any way to make it execute the command in the world of victim's death? @ShaneBee
I already answered this, fill doesn't work from console because you cant include the world, sure it may "work" but its clearly not working, because like I said, you cant include the world.
[doublepost=1560408737,1560408618][/doublepost]
for the head on fence, will it work if i make a certain player execute the set block command which is in the world of the victim's death? or is there a way to make it work with diffrent worlds?
You would have to use Skript's set block effect, and then either use an add-on that allows setting the skull owner (I think Skellett has something) or you can use an NBT addon to set the NBT of the block

I already answered this, fill doesn't work from console because you cant include the world, sure it may "work" but its clearly not working, because like I said, you cant include the world.
[doublepost=1560408737,1560408618][/doublepost]
You would have to use Skript's set block effect, and then either use an add-on that allows setting the skull owner (I think Skellett has something) or you can use an NBT addon to set the NBT of the block
mind showing me how to do so with skellett?
and what about the register recipe issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.