Solved Health in Tab Being numbers

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deavil

Jun 4, 2019
soo what the title says, i am trying to make health in tab show in numbers insted of hearts with a skript but i can't seem to figure out how, can anyone help me please?

for the health, i want it to show near the player's name in tab, how do i do that?

soo what the title says, i am trying to make health in tab show in numbers insted of hearts with a skript but i can't seem to figure out how, can anyone help me please?
Try with:
code_language.skript:
every 2 seconds:
    loop all players:
        set loop-player tab name to "%loop-player's prefix%%loop-player%&c ❤%health of loop-player%"
        wait 1 second
From what I could understand, this is something you ask for, right?

for the health, i want it to show near the player's name in tab, how do i do that?
Dude.. I sent you the docs link. Why can't you search it yourself?
,,player's name in tab'' = player's tab name so you just open the docs and search for tab name. First match is almost always what you need.

Dude.. I sent you the docs link. Why can't you search it yourself?
,,player's name in tab'' = player's tab name so you just open the docs and search for tab name. First match is almost always what you need.
maybe think at first, maybe i already searched and couldn't find it, thats why i asked here, you could be nice maybe?
anyone i already fixed this, this post can be archived

maybe think at first, maybe i already searched and couldn't find it, thats why i asked here, you could be nice maybe?
anyone i already fixed this, this post can be archived
So you can't find it.. Interesting... I already told you how to search it, ,,player's name in tab'' is the player's tab name, all you have to do is to search for tab name or Player's tab name in the DOCS.. I don't think it's that hard.. But you know.
Also, VERY OFTEN In forums, you can mark the question/thread as solved. Just click that thread tools button and Edit title, there you can select SOLVED...

If you solved the issue, mark this post as solved marking the "Best answer" for which you helped solve your problem, or editing the title.

4f5d0d61782cf10760ab9585ca55fd97
You can also set their tab score (this is the numbers that appear right next to their little ping meter)
SkRayFall has something for that
https://skripthub.net/docs/?id=88
before i mark this as "solved" mind giving an example on how to use this?
[doublepost=1559959951,1559959738][/doublepost]
Try with:
code_language.skript:
every 2 seconds:
    loop all players:
        set loop-player tab name to "%loop-player's prefix%%loop-player%&c ❤%health of loop-player%"
        wait 1 second
From what I could understand, this is something you ask for, right?

that gave me an error, https://gyazo.com/4f5d0d61782cf10760ab9585ca55fd97

4f5d0d61782cf10760ab9585ca55fd97

before i mark this as "solved" mind giving an example on how to use this?
[doublepost=1559959951,1559959738][/doublepost]

that gave me an error, https://gyazo.com/4f5d0d61782cf10760ab9585ca55fd97
Use this:
code_language.skript:
every 2 seconds:
     loop all players:
          wait 1 second
In your code, you added a 's when i don't put it.
upload_2019-6-8_0-35-21.png

Use this:
code_language.skript:
every 2 seconds:
     loop all players:
          wait 1 second
In your code, you added a 's when i don't put it.
View attachment 3511

still gives me the same error, you just gave ,the same code, i added the "'s" to see if it will change anything, its says there is no loop matching the loop-player
[doublepost=1560088534,1560000149][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
on packet:
    if event-string is "PacketPlayOutUpdateHealth":
        loop all players:
            loop all players:
                if {Teams.InTeam::%loop-player-1%} is set:
                    if {check::%uuid of player%} is not set:
                        set loop-player-1 tab name to "%{TeamColor::%{Teams.InTeam::%loop-player-1%}%::Reference}%%loop-player-1%"
                        set {check::%uuid of player%} to true
                wait 1 tick
                set tab score of loop-player-1 to floor(loop-player-1's health*10) for loop-player-2
                set score "&4♥" below loop-player-1 to floor(loop-player-1's health*10) for loop-player-2
so i tried doing this, it all works apart from health not updating on tab, mind helping me out please?
[doublepost=1560111227][/doublepost]bump
[doublepost=1562539450][/doublepost]hey, i am still trying to figure out how to make health in tab to be in numbers (like out of a 100) to work, if anyone could please help me out? ty

I'm confused, are you trying to show the player's health where exactly in tab? After the player's name? Before? On the footer? Header?

hey, ty for replaying, what i meant was right next to there name, its fine though i figured something out rn ty for everyone in the post who helped

Status
Not open for further replies.