get enchant level broke

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepasCraft

Aug 8, 2017
Hello
I am trying to get the enchant level of an enchant of the player's item
I tried `enchantment level of efficiency on player's tool` and it doesn't seem to work, it just broke on me after a while. I will not be updating Skript if that is what you are going to tell me to do (Skript 2.2 fixes v8)
Ive downgraded for certain reasons and do not want to re-upgrade.
It used to work on that same version but it gave up on me

Code:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
    set {_n} to item amount of player's tool ## doesnt work anymore - would like to know why
    if {_n} is 1:
command /enchantunbreaking2:
    trigger:
        if player's tool is a sword:
            if {tokens::%player's uuid%} >= 50:
                set {_lvl} to "%enchant level of unbreaking of player's tool%" parsed as a number
                add 50 to {_lvl}
                if {_lvl} < 1001:
                    enchant player's tool with "unbreaking %{_lvl}%" parsed as enchantment type

I will not be updating Skript if that is what you are going to tell me to do (Skript 2.2 fixes v8)
So you refuse to update your version of Skript.
You are pretty adamant on using a version of Skript that is 4 years old,
Which clearly doesn't work...

What help are you expecting to get? It's not like we can magically make a 4 year old version of Skript start working.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

So you refuse to update your version of Skript.
You are pretty adamant on using a version of Skript that is 4 years old,
Which clearly doesn't work...

What help are you expecting to get? It's not like we can magically make a 4 year old version of Skript start working.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

It used to work on the same version.
Later versions break my scripts such as [item]. Anywho it doesnt work in later versions, so better safe than sorry and use an older version that works.
And instead of criticizing I'd like help.

It used to work on the same version.
Later versions break my scripts such as [item]. Anywho it doesnt work in later versions, so better safe than sorry and use an older version that works.
And instead of criticizing I'd like help.
Well the only help you are going to get, is to update your Skript version.

If you are on 1.8.8 use Skript 2.2dev36
If you are on 1.9+ use Skript 2.3.6

If you update and get errors, then update your addons as well and fix the lines in your scripts that are giving you errors.

It's pretty plain and simple.

You aren't going to get much support running a version of Skript that was abandoned by the dev of that fork.

Reactions: Runakai
I tried dev36 and dev29. Both told me it was "only compatible with 1.9+"
I then tried dev26, it worked, but.... gave me same errors. It used to work with that fork. all I want to know is WHY it doesnt work, what you're doing DOESNT help me.
[doublepost=1557867808,1557775879][/doublepost]It works on my other server with the exact same addons and same skript version (2.2 fixes 8), I don't understand.

Even though I updated skript to 2.2-dev26f it still doesn't work.
[doublepost=1558109186][/doublepost]Anyone?

Hello
I am trying to get the enchant level of an enchant of the player's item
I tried `enchantment level of efficiency on player's tool` and it doesn't seem to work, it just broke on me after a while. I will not be updating Skript if that is what you are going to tell me to do (Skript 2.2 fixes v8)
Ive downgraded for certain reasons and do not want to re-upgrade.
It used to work on that same version but it gave up on me

Code:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
    set {_n} to item amount of player's tool ## doesnt work anymore - would like to know why
    if {_n} is 1:
command /enchantunbreaking2:
    trigger:
        if player's tool is a sword:
            if {tokens::%player's uuid%} >= 50:
                set {_lvl} to "%enchant level of unbreaking of player's tool%" parsed as a number
                add 50 to {_lvl}
                if {_lvl} < 1001:
                    enchant player's tool with "unbreaking %{_lvl}%" parsed as enchantment type
Update your Skript version. Even if a version tells you it's `only compatible with 1.9+`, try it anyways. The code is fine. Nothing wrong with it (I think). The problem is your Skript version. Update it.

I was told it worked with 2.2 dev26 while it doesnt, It is not skript's problem because it works on my other server. I do not know what addon//config caused this
[doublepost=1558119591,1558119557][/doublepost]And also if it says that, it disables itself and doesnt load over 1/2 my scripts.
[doublepost=1558382634][/doublepost]Still need help..
[doublepost=1558557033][/doublepost]Please? anyone?
[doublepost=1559575124][/doublepost]Welp, this is a useful forum

I was told it worked with 2.2 dev26 while it doesnt, It is not skript's problem because it works on my other server. I do not know what addon//config caused this
[doublepost=1558119591,1558119557][/doublepost]And also if it says that, it disables itself and doesnt load over 1/2 my scripts.
[doublepost=1558382634][/doublepost]Still need help..
[doublepost=1558557033][/doublepost]Please? anyone?
[doublepost=1559575124][/doublepost]Welp, this is a useful forum
You know what the issue is.
You know how to solve it, you've been told how to multiple times.
You still don't fix it, even though you know how to fix it.
Don't expect help when you've already got a solution

No I do not know how to solve it. Because updating 1. does not work 2. it works with the SAME FUCKING VERSION on my other server.

How hard is it to understand, you're not helpful

As I said earlier, 1. It just breaks more scripts and doesnt fix the error
and 2. it works on my other server with the same skript version. SO. THE SKRIPT VERSION IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE

If the skript version itself is not the problem, try re-installing the current version that you claim is working. If you can, do a fresh restart of skript after you backup your needed skripts

Status
Not open for further replies.