%player's group%

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey so I will try to describe what I am trying to do...
Soo I want to make mmorpg plugin (Heroes Addon) Heroes plugin has classes and skills. (/bind)
soo,I want to make that everytime that player clicks shift+right click it will bind the item in his hands.
But in this plugin there is a lot of skills. Soo I want to make that every time he clicks it, It will change the skill.
for example:
first time: bind fireball
second time: bind icebolt
etc....
someone maybe know how to make it?
[doublepost=1556611289,1556565457][/doublepost]
when you execute the event, it works?
Do you have idea how to do it!?

okey so I will try to describe what I am trying to do...
Soo I want to make mmorpg plugin (Heroes Addon) Heroes plugin has classes and skills. (/bind)
soo,I want to make that everytime that player clicks shift+right click it will bind the item in his hands.
But in this plugin there is a lot of skills. Soo I want to make that every time he clicks it, It will change the skill.
for example:
first time: bind fireball
second time: bind icebolt
etc....
someone maybe know how to make it?
[doublepost=1556611289,1556565457][/doublepost]
Do you have idea how to do it!?
Yea, create a list with all of the skills, and whenever a player shift+right clicks, it adds 1 to a variable for the player. Then you check if the variable is bigger than the size of the list, and if it's bigger, set the variable to 1. Then, to get the selected skill, you message the list variable with index the variable with the number.

Yea, create a list with all of the skills, and whenever a player shift+right clicks, it adds 1 to a variable for the player. Then you check if the variable is bigger than the size of the list, and if it's bigger, set the variable to 1. Then, to get the selected skill, you message the list variable with index the variable with the number.
Can you show how it should look, because I am new at skripring

No, but you can try to create what I said, and I can help you with that code!

Reactions: BrettPlayMC
Why not?, K I will try and If I will get errors I will send here the skript.
[doublepost=1556623988,1556621488][/doublepost]
maybe you can help me with the start? Cuz I am stucked)
What have you got so far?

The only simple 'start' I can send is the trigger with a condition for sneaking, which I already sent. You will have to at least try it yourself first. Then I can help you with your code. If you're struggling to type anything, read https://forums.skunity.com/wiki/general-skript-tutorial/
:emoji_frowning:(, Why you can't just help me with the code? I want to realse the server and my boss is kind of strees me cuz I can't release it now, cuz I need this plugin. PLSS help me(

:emoji_frowning:(, Why you can't just help me with the code? I want to realse the server and my boss is kind of strees me cuz I can't release it now, cuz I need this plugin. PLSS help me(
Do you have Discord? If so, send your Discord username+tag

Status
Not open for further replies.