set player's prefix in world "world"

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackusater

Aug 5, 2017
Okay, so I am have a skript that does set's the player's prefix when they type a command. I also want the prefix to be set in the nether. Right now if you do set player's prefix to "test". Their prefix only works in the world that they were in when the prefix was assigned. How do I give them a prefix in a different world (without having to send them to that world preferably)
[doublepost=1551830974,1551756221][/doublepost]Is there a way to do this? If not tell me. Please help.

Show the code you currently have, its easier to help that way.
it's not much but:

Code:
on join:
    if player's prefix is "":
            set player's prefix to "&7[Member] "
[doublepost=1551913424,1551833222][/doublepost]Still no response... Is this possible?

Are you using Skript to set the prefix or are you using an addon that hooks into your perm plugin?
I am using skript? but I checked and it is setting it in my permissions ex folder. (If I didn't use permissions ex would this still happen?)

yes it is
I'm just looking at the code of Skript right now.
It looks like it doesn't specify a world, but the API for vault defaults to the player's world.
That being said in Skript, there's really nothing you can do about it.

I would think you might need an add-on that links into PEX, such as Sk-Perm, to be able to do something like that
[doublepost=1551924034,1551923256][/doublepost]I just wanted to add, I created an Issue for Skript on GitHub so hopefully they can fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.