• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sOxTw

Jan 27, 2017
Hello, I'm creating an enchantment menu, which has a main menu with only 3 items, and I would like to know if it is possible to remove slots from an inventory generated by skript.

vz9dTOWmRSW1PJ8xklApIA.png

As seen in the image to slot 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 I want to eliminate them, that is not a slot. I want it to stop being a slot.

Skript version: 2.2-dev36

Codigo
code_language.skript:
command /enchant:
    trigger:
        open chest with 1 rows named "Name" to player
        format slot 3 of player with stone named "Name" with lore "Desc" to be unstealable
        format slot 4 of player with stone named "Name" with lore "Desc" to be unstealable
        format slot 5 of player with stone named "Name" with lore "Desc" to be unstealable

I need the slot slot to disappear, I've seen it on PrisionOP servers for when you start showing the rules. The weirdest thing is that they use Skript, check with several Administrators of that server (some time ago) and they told me it was with Skript.
- Currently I do not remember the server :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I need the slot slot to disappear, I've seen it on PrisionOP servers for when you start showing the rules. The weirdest thing is that they use Skript, check with several Administrators of that server (some time ago) and they told me it was with Skript.
- Currently I do not remember the server :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
maybe you need to use the resource pack
and make a item become a gray color, and make that size big than slot

Status
Not open for further replies.