Add-Ons [1.13 Support / Tested]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I talked with Nashoba, the author of WolvSk, and he told me he will update it ^^ So you can put Wolvsk in green !

Can you give a example? and if its in vanilla skript why isn't it on Skunity docs?
Please don’t use my thread for help with an addons. This thread is in regards to which addons will or will not be updated for 1.13. If you require help with skript pls use the help forum
[doublepost=1533832743,1533832681][/doublepost]
I talked with Nashoba, the author of WolvSk, and he told me he will update it ^^ So you can put Wolvsk in green !
Ooo awesome I will make sure to update that. Thanks for letting me know

Hi @ShaneBee , I wanted to know if i could translate it (to french) and post it on the french skript’s forum, with credits, link n stuff :emoji_wink:
ty

Thanks very much
You are very welcome :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1534895250,1534626181][/doublepost]Okay everyone... the list is complete.
Now we wait for Skript for 1.13 to come out (hopefully soon) and we can begin testing these add-ons.

If anyone has any other add-ons they dont see on the list and would like them added... please let me know, and I will add them to the list.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in helping me with this list.
[doublepost=1535276114][/doublepost]Tested on 1.13.1:
*NOTE* Im using an unofficial pre-alpha Skript version, so these results may very well change after a public release has been made.. these are just my preliminary findings.

Okay so I ran most of the list (with the exception of Skungee and Umbaska) on a 1.13.1 server, and I was actually surprised that most of the list loaded well. As my note says this is preliminary as things could EASILY change between the version I have, and the first public release of Skript 2.3
I haven't done much testing with each of these add-ons, I just wanted to first check if they will load.
Over the next few days I will do more in depth testing and see how things go.
If anyone else can give any feedback I would greatly appreciate it so I can keep this list as up-to-date as possible.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Wow, gg for all this testing ! And what about SkQuery ? (The lime fork of course)

Wow, gg for all this testing ! And what about SkQuery ? (The lime fork of course)
Thanks, as you can see in the image below.... SkQuery is already in the list
ma9jlhO.png

Last edited:
FunkySK has been added to the list. Thanks to Pikachu I now know that it spits out a few warnings, which are due to a deprecation in the NoteBlockAPI. This should still work, but you will see these warnings when the server starts up!

Hello there, do somebody knows if is there a version of skript 1.13? or some beta version?

Yes.... its in the same spot as all of Bensku's builds
If you are planning on testing it out, make sure to read all the release notes for the last 2 alpha version as it still contains a decent amount of bugs

Someone told me that ExtrasSk works in 1.13.1 (without error)
He has ExtrasSk 1.5 (available on skripttools)