Add-Ons [1.13 Support / Tested]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Im starting this thread, because my team is working on building a 1.13 server, but we are currently waiting for Skript for 1.13 to be released. With that being said, our team is wondering which add-ons are planning to upgrade/patch for the Skript 1.13 release. I figured a lot of others were probably wondering the same thing. So why not make a big collaborated list?!?

Im going to list some of the most used add-ons and if the devs of these could please let me know (via pm, discord or replying to this thread) if they plan on updating for the future 1.13 Skript release I would really appreciate it. If I have missed any add-ons that you would like to see please let me know I will add them to the list.
As I get answers from DEVS I will update this list to let other people know which add-ons are going to be maintained/updated for 1.13 or will lose support. Ill color code with the following:

Planning to Update
Unsure
Abandoned or No plans to update

1. Ersatz (Dev feels this should work no problem)
  2. ExtraSK (Cant find any info on this, I'm guessing abandoned?!?!)
  3. MundoSK (Dev has stated this will be updated, and split up into multiple add-ons - MORE INFO)
  4. Reqn (Pikachu feels this should work no problem)
  5. SharpSK (Abandoned??)
  6. Skellett (Long story short ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
  7. Skungee (Dev feels there should be no issues here, and should work)
  8. Skript-Mirror (It is believed it will be updated)
  9. Skript-Yaml (Dev unsure, waiting to see if it runs with Skript for 1.13)
  10. SkDragon (Dev unsure, waiting to see if it runs with Skript for 1.13)
  11. SkQuery-Lime (Lime has stated he will maintain this for 1.13)
  12. SkRayFall (Dev has confirmed they plan to update for 1.13)
  13. SkStuff (Hasn't been updated in 1.5 years, probably abandoned) ⚰️
  14. SkUniversal (Dev feels this will work)
  15. SkUtilities (Dev feels this should work no matter which version)
  16. SkVault (Dev feels this will work)
  17. SkWaze (Already added support for 1.13 - Assuming it works with Skript for 1.13)
  18. Tuske-Pikachu Patch (Pikachu will continue to patch for 1.13)
  19. Umbaska (I believe this is long abandoned) ⚰️
  20. Vixio (I've been told by another that this plugin SHOULD run with any MC version, no update required)
  21. WolvSK (Already added support for 1.13 - Assuming it works with Skript for 1.13)

Tested on 1.13.1:
*NOTE* Im using an unofficial pre-alpha Skript version, so these results may very well change after a public release has been made.. these are just my preliminary findings.
Loads
In Development
Does not load

1. Ersatz (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  2. ExtrasSK (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  3. FunkySK (Loads with a few deprecation warnings)
  4. MundoSK (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  5. Reqn (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  6. SharpSK (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  7. Skellett (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  8. Skungee (I don't have a bungee network to test this on - feedback required)
  9. Skript-Mirror (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  10. Skript-Yaml (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  11. SkDragon (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  12. SkQuery-Lime (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  13. SkRayFall (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  14. SkStuff (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  15. SkUniversal (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  16. SkUtilities (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  17. SkVault (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  18. SkWaze (Loads w/o errors - A Few warnings - Most stuff seems to work)
  19. Tuske-Pikachu Patch(3) (Loads w/o errors - Have only tested GUI's they seem to work)
  20. Umbaska (I personally am not going to test this, doesn't seem to work on 1.12 sooo... yeah) ⚰️
  21. Vixio (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)
  22. WolvSK (Loads w/o errors - Haven't done much testing yet)

NOTE: Once Skript for 1.13 is finally released, I will change this list to include which of these add-ons do and do not run against 1.13. I will do my best to test myself, but I would appreciate any feedback from other testers.

Last edited:
SkStuff is long abandoned. The last working fork (that i know of an use) is by TukeNuke, who also seems to have vanished. So TusKe is also abandoned, but Pikachu seems to keep working on his patch-fork.

Props for your effort this thread is a useful resource

SkStuff is long abandoned. The last working fork (that i know of an use) is by TukeNuke, who also seems to have vanished. So TusKe is also abandoned, but Pikachu seems to keep working on his patch-fork.

Props for your effort this thread is a useful resource
Thanks for letting me know about SkStuff. You are totally right It seems long abandoned. Ill mark it red for the time being.
And thanks.. I figured this thread could be useful for many people not just myself :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: jaylawl
About MundoSK: https://forums.skunity.com/threads/mundosk.165/page-11#post-33545

However, all of the new addons that will be created from it are planned to have 1.13 support. Maybe you can do something like MundoSK.
Haha I love it, informative and Christmas'y :emoji_wink:
I will update the list accordingly, thank you for letting me know!
[doublepost=1533319847,1533232745][/doublepost]I recently saw Lime's post regarding an update to SkQuery.... so I have updated the list to reflect that!
MORE INFO ON SKQUERY

Reactions: Tlatoani
SkUtilities has been stated to be version independent by it's author. AFAIK it should be not matter which version of either Skript or Spigot it's being used with, because all of it's contents are simply file/system related.

SkUtilities has been stated to be version independent by it's author. AFAIK it should be not matter which version of either Skript or Spigot it's being used with, because all of it's contents are simply file/system related.
Thanks for letting me know. Ill set it to green for now and mark it as assumed to work :emoji_slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know. Ill set it to green for now and mark it as assumed to work :emoji_slight_smile:
You're quite welcome!
To be honest i believe the same is true for both skript-mirror and skript-yaml - although i haven't ever seen their respective authors state that

Hi, someone here knows where I can found a version for 1.13?
[doublepost=1533501520,1533501460][/doublepost]version of skript hehe

Oh, thanks a lot friend, I have a question, is it hard to write in java when I know write in skript?

Oh, thanks a lot friend, I have a question, is it hard to write in java when I know write in skript?
Depending on how you use Skript it might help you understand programming languages (like java) a little bit better, but overall: no.

Hi, someone here knows where I can found a version for 1.13?
[doublepost=1533501520,1533501460][/doublepost]version of skript hehe
I know you have already been answered... but I just wanted to point out, if you actually read the original post you would have seen
"currently waiting for Skript for 1.13 to be released."
"future 1.13 Skript release"
"Once Skript for 1.13 is finally released,"

I don't mean to sound rude, but come on, three sentences all saying something about the future release of skript for 1.13 :emoji_wink:
[doublepost=1533531637][/doublepost]Okay had a few devs contact me on Discord... the list is almost complete.
Just waiting to hear from a few more...

Reminder, if there are any add-ons I missed and you would like to see on this list, please let me know.

About NBT: i was working on my own addon for it and I may update remove everything but NBT from skstuff and update it, but nothing is concrete.

About NBT: i was working on my own addon for it and I may update remove everything but NBT from skstuff and update it, but nothing is concrete.
Ooo that would be awesome. I know a lot of people, including myself are itching for a better NBT support option.

what about ExtraSK?

I really need it because of uppercase things, it was the only add-on i could get to work..
Hey, so I tried to find a link for ExtraSK.... I cant find any resource page or anything. Seems like people have even had trouble downloading it. That being said, I will add it to the list, but i'm going to have to flag it red, as it appears to be long abandoned. If Im wrong and you know of a resource link, please share.

what about ExtraSK?

I really need it because of uppercase things, it was the only add-on i could get to work..

What about using this from vanilla Skript:
code_language.skript:
    Upper/lower Case Text:
        ID: ExprStringCase
        Description:
            Copy of given text in upper or lower case.
        Examples:
            "oops!" in upper case # OOPS!
        Since:
            2.2-dev16
        Return type: Text
        Changers:
            none
        Patterns:
            %string% in (upper|lower) case
            capitalized %string%