Solved Tablist not showing ranks?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claver01

Mar 22, 2018
where do i start...

i have the plugin "Nametagedit" and it works fine, but there is one thing that doesn't work, and thats when a player gets a prefix its only shows the prefix above the player, but not in the tablist.
Its only showing the players name with white in tablist

anyone know wtf that is wrong ????

NOTE:
i have tried to make my own skript but that did nothing else then fuck the scoreboard up...

maybe post your skript here and we can try help you?

I have made a tablets skript before, and it puts the prefix in the tablist, without the need for Nametagedit!

where do i start...

i have the plugin "Nametagedit" and it works fine, but there is one thing that doesn't work, and thats when a player gets a prefix its only shows the prefix above the player, but not in the tablist.
Its only showing the players name with white in tablist

anyone know wtf that is wrong ????

NOTE:
i have tried to make my own skript but that did nothing else then fuck the scoreboard up...
Maybe Nametagedit doesn't support tab list prefixes?
[doublepost=1529470728,1529470167][/doublepost]Can you show a plugin list?

Btw the author of Nametagedit has said that if you use pirated versions of his plugin (FeatherBoard, and some more) then it will not work
https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/nametagedit-not-showing-prefix-in-tablist.314723/

it happen when i tried to make my own nametag system, (didn't go well, with supporting other plugins) but after it didn't work and just showed white nametags

anyone have a clue

so i dont mean to sound rude, but are you asking for help with a skript, or asking for help with the plugin NameTagEdit?
i would get confused too, sorry. I am asking about what to do with the problem (the plugin) or maybe is not the plugin i dont really know whats happen... it just started to show no nametags in the tablist and only white online playernames

i would suggest if you are having a problem with the plugin, post on the discussion for the plugin
Since this forum is for help with Skripts people have written

Give every rank a pem like "is.admin" and use this maybe
code_language.skript:
on join:
    if player has permission "is.admin":
        set tab name of player to "&c[Admin] %name of player%"

this is what i use for my tablist, and if im not mistaken this is with the Skellett add-on
code_language.skript:
every second:
    loop all players:
        set {_rank} to loop-player's prefix
        set tablist name of loop-player to "%{_rank}% &r%loop-player%"

Status
Not open for further replies.