Solved Tab complete

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runakai

Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Hey, it's me :emoji_wink:

I wanted to know if there is a "on tab complete" event for 1.8.8. I know there is one for 1.9 but i need one for 1.8.8 for my nick-system.

I think there is a packet
I found out this:
code_language.skript:
on chat tab complete:
    loop {ServerNickNames::*}:
        add loop-value to completions
but its kinda buggy. If I add the Nick to the variable my original name is not shown, good up to this pint, but when I enter a "r" and THEN press tab my Name is shown. And for example if my nick is "Test" an want to execute /stats Test it doesn't recognize Test as me ;-;

code_language.skript:
On packet:
    Event string is “PacketPlayOutTabComplete”
#do stuff
I am so so so sorry for late.
Maybe you can test this
[doublepost=1527210770,1527210610][/doublepost]I didn’t test this yet.(sorry this is my phone)
And maybe I typed wrong code
I think it’s
code_language.skript:
event-string is
You need addon called Skellete

code_language.skript:
On packet:
#do stuff
Maybe you can test this
[doublepost=1527210770,1527210610][/doublepost]I didn’t test this yet.(sorry this is my phone)
I think it’s
code_language.skript:
event-string is
I tried both and it does not work. Of course I also have Skellett. "Can't understand this condition/effect"
[doublepost=1527325694][/doublepost]
code_language.skript:
On packet:
#do stuff
Maybe you can test this
I think it’s
code_language.skript:
event-string is
Nvm it works. How do I edit it to work on a nick skript so the original name will not be shown in the Chattabcompleter/Commandcompleter etc.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.