Multiple Lobby System

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

You only have one server though, why do you need a lobby?

If this is really what you want to do, here is what you need to do.
You are going to need 9 servers
1 server will be your BungeeCord Proxy (Its not really a server, but it runs like one)
1 server will be your actual server,
and the other 7 servers will be your lobbies.

Yes I said SERVERS... on networks like hypixel that have multiple lobbies, each lobby is a separate server.... and then each "GAME" you log into from there is usually another server in itself.

That is the point of a bungee network, to NETWORK together SEVERAL SERVERS

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28390, member: 5254"] Você só tem um servidor, por que você precisa de um lobby?

Se isso é realmente o que você quer fazer, aqui está o que você precisa fazer.
Você vai precisar de 9 servidores
1 servidor será o seu BungeeCord Proxy (não é realmente um servidor, mas funciona como um)
1 servidor será seu servidor real,
e os outros 7 servidores serão seus lobbies.

Sim, eu disse SERVIDORES ... em redes como o hipixel que tem vários lobbies, cada lobby é um servidor separado ... e então cada "JOGO" que você logar de lá normalmente é outro servidor em si.

Esse é o ponto de uma rede de bungee jump, a REDE junto a VÁRIOS SERVIDORES [/ QUOTE]

So if you mean you can not do this for SKRIPT.

Just like lime said
"hub-1" and the rest, need to match the names of your servers connected thru your bungee setup
code_language.skript:
on connect:
    set {_players} to 0
    set {_server} to "hub-1"
    loop "hub-1", "hub-2" and "hub-3":
        if size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string > {_players}:
            set {_server} to loop-string
            set {_players} to size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string
    bungeecord server of "%uuid of player%" is not {_server}
    connect  bungeecord player "%uuid of player%" to bungeecord server {_server}

[QUOTE = "ShaneBee, post: 28396, membro: 5254"] Assim como o cal disse
"hub-1" e o resto, precisam combinar os nomes dos seus servidores conectados através da sua configuração de bungee
[CODE = SKRIPT] ao conectar:
set {_players} para 0
set {_server} para "hub-1"
loop "hub-1", "hub-2" e "hub-3":
se tamanho de todos os jogadores de bungeecord no servidor loop-string> {_players}:
set {_server} para o loop string
set {_players} para o tamanho de todos os jogadores do bungeecord no servidor loop-string
Servidor de bungeecord de "% uuid do player%" não é {_server}
conecte o bungeecord player "% uuid do player%" ao bungeecord server {_server}
[/ CÓDIGO] [/ QUOTE]

Could you explain line number 4 to me.

like i JUST said
""hub-1" and the rest, need to match the names of your servers connected thru your bungee setup"
[doublepost=1522839971,1522839939][/doublepost]It needs to be whatever you have your lobby servers listed as under your bungee setup

Em outras palavras, tenho que colocar o mapa.
[doublepost=1522840169,1522840138][/doublepost]Sinto muito por fazer tantas perguntas, gosto de fazer perguntas.

where it says hub-1 .... put whatever you have called your lobby servers in your bungee cord config
If you do not understand how to set up bungee please go to spigots bungee page HERE
I am doing my best to help you, but it appears you know nothing about bungee setups, how they work, or even their purpose.
You are wasting your time creating 9 servers to all link to ONE server

You don't really need specific lobbies for specific minigames if you don't have big hardware resources to run them. You should have just multiple hubs with NPC(for example) to join all games.

code_language.skript:
on connect:
    set {_players} to 0
    set {_server} to "hub-1"
    loop "hub-1", "hub-2" and "hub-3":
        if size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string > {_players}:
            set {_server} to loop-string
            set {_players} to size of all bungeecord players on server loop-string
    bungeecord server of "%uuid of player%" is not {_server}
    connect  bungeecord player "%uuid of player%" to bungeecord server {_server}
Using Skungee https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skungee-1-bungeecord-addon-for-skript.87/

May need to change/modify the event to on join I don't know how Skript handles players within the on connect event.

Man, I put this code all right and gave an error I can not teleport myself and besides there is another error on the line: 5.