Firefox Addon for skUnity

Script Tools Firefox Addon for skUnity 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
BaeFell submitted a new resource:

Firefox Addon for skUnity - The easiest, quickest and official way to access skUnity via a Firefox Addon

skunity.png

The official Firefox Addon for skUnity

NOTICE: This addon is a BETA version! I have literally just made the required changes for it to work on Firefox. I have no Firefox experience. There may be unnoticed errors and bugs. I am aware of multiple issues. To install this, go to about:addons in Firefox -> Extensions, little cog on the top right, "Install Add-on From File", then select the downloadable file from this resource. I...​

Read more about this resource...

The message still says Chrome instead of firefox
It was a quick copy and paste of the Chrome files and some modifications made to make it work. I didn't focus rewording anything, but will try and actively manage both the extension and addon as separate entities but sharing the same features across them. Chrome and Firefox do have internal API's that work differently so it may take some time for Firefox updates to hit

It was a quick copy and paste of the Chrome files and some modifications made to make it work. I didn't focus rewording anything, but will try and actively manage both the extension and addon as separate entities but sharing the same features across them. Chrome and Firefox do have internal API's that work differently so it may take some time for Firefox updates to hit

I don't mind but just a notification. IT works like should that is what matters