• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skript Version: 2.2-dev32c
Skript Author: bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.9

I'm currently wanting to get the blocks of a schematic file.
There are currently (as far as the documentation says) no addons who support this.
But maybe there is another way to get this information, of which I don't know of.

In my script I want to paste a .schematic file out of a folder with a delay added to it.
For example, when placing a building, it takes a minute till the placing process has finished.
It will place blocks one by one with a delay of a few ticks depended on the size of the schematic.

The regenerator system of Skellett ain't an option, because I need to get the data from
.schematic file. I already tried to get things out of the nbt of the .schematic file, but this
doesn't seem to work.. (https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Schematic_file_format)

I'm using many addons, but the one that matters in this case (SkStuff) is using version 1.6.4.1.
[doublepost=1513973442,1513791005][/doublepost]
Bump

I think what these 35 views (so far) are trying to tell you, is that there is already a very well maintained plugin that works along side worldedit and there is no sense in trying to recreate it since it is fully functional and updated constantly, I'm referring to async-world-edit.

I think what these 35 views (so far) are trying to tell you, is that there is already a very well maintained plugin that works along side worldedit and there is no sense in trying to recreate it since it is fully functional and updated constantly, I'm referring to async-world-edit.
I don't know what this information adds to my question, but to be clear; I want a way to get all the blocks (and locations) of a schematic. (this can be in a variable or something else) With this, I can add a delay to the placing process, so it has a little animation, what I want to have.

amount of blocks in schematic "area of schematic from %string%"(andAir)
I know that this exists, but it returns a number instead of the blocks and locations. I think this is the buttom blocks of the schematic (width x length). The volume gives the total amount of blocks an schematic has. But as I said, I need to get a delay between placing the blocks of a .schematic file, so this ain't an option.

I don't know what this information adds to my question, but to be clear; I want a way to get all the blocks (and locations) of a schematic. (this can be in a variable or something else) With this, I can add a delay to the placing process, so it has a little animation, what I want to have.

I know that this exists, but it returns a number instead of the blocks and locations. I think this is the buttom blocks of the schematic (width x length). The volume gives the total amount of blocks an schematic has. But as I said, I need to get a delay between placing the blocks of a .schematic file, so this ain't an option.
yep. you need an animation to install the blocks of schematic?
ps test this and this plugins. goog

Status
Not open for further replies.