Watchdog

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brou

Jul 30, 2017
(sorry for my english I use google translation)
I am trying to reproduce WatchDog with Skript
I do not know how to move NPC along the circle in the air
Please tell me
*Gif is an image*
giphy.gif

(sorry for my english I use google translation)
I am trying to reproduce WatchDog with Skript
I do not know how to move NPC along the circle in the air
Please tell me
*Gif is an image*
giphy.gif
Anticheats are not so simple. You can't just think someone is going to make something like that for free
[doublepost=1510490977,1510490945][/doublepost]
Anticheats are not so simple. You can't just think someone is going to make something like that for free
Anyways watchdog npc is really bad

Watchdog is not an anti cheat, just so you know. You can check it up on Hypixel.

Watchdog is not an anti cheat, just so you know. You can check it up on Hypixel.
I'm going to assume you are going to say that it's a cheat detection plugin and not an anticheat, however given the definition of the word anti, I feel that it is against cheating

I'm going to assume you are going to say that it's a cheat detection plugin and not an anticheat, however given the definition of the word anti, I feel that it is against cheating
It doesn't immediately prevent cheating. It logs all occurrences and then once over a certain threshold, issues a ban.

Does it really matter? WatchDog may log but it does ban on the spot too. It has anti-fly to that tries to prevent fly so it is a anticheat

Does it really matter? WatchDog may log but it does ban on the spot too. It has anti-fly to that tries to prevent fly so it is a anticheat
Pretty sure it only bans when an admin runs a ban wave.

Ban waves are automatic every X time.
Indeed their npc is bad. The creator, CryptKeeper is doing a lot of updates to watchdog soon which is supposed to remove the flying npc.
Indeed so. Watchdog is their detection, NoCheatPlus is their anti cheat.
It doesn't immediately prevent cheating. It logs all occurrences and then once over a certain threshold, issues a ban.
Close, it only bans a player (aka adds it to the ban wave list) if the anti cheat is 100% sure they are hacking. False bans for a server that big would be a nightmare. In their case, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
read my post above. Their anti cheat is 2 separate plugins.
Might be possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.