Official Opinion Poll: Move docs to docs.skunity.com or keep under skUnity.com

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Should the docs be moved to docs.skunity.com or stay at skunity.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaeFell

I'm Poppy
Staff member
Admin
skUnity Legend
Nov 27, 2016
discord.gg
Discord Username
BaeFell
Hi everyone,

With Docs 2, I am looking at moving the docs away from being directly on skuntiy.com and putting them under a subdomain and accessing the docs via docs.skunity.com. This would mean the docs and forums both have their own sub-domain. skunity.com would then become a portal page to get to the docs and forums.

The main reason for this is organisation of the skunity.com domain and so that the docs keep in-line with future projects that will be under their own subdomain.

I have created a poll, please vote accordingly and give your views below.

Thanks,
BaeFell

The poll closes in 7 days

I think they should move unless a landing page like the one seen in this professional mock up
unknown.png

Move it!, When will it be implemented?
Not exactly sure - I'm very busy with work for the next few days so don't have enough time during the day to commit to being able to move things over. I'd probably put the new docs on docs.skunity.com, keeping the old ones on skunity.com and then having the new docs in a beta stage of bug fixes and tools/features that aren't complete, being hidden and then released later on.

Moving it to docs.skunity.com will confuse the hell out of some new users as it did before, it's better to have it all on one unless you can make it unbelievably obvious for some people to where it is.