1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Opinion Poll: Move docs to docs.skunity.com or keep under skUnity.com

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by BaeFell, Oct 5, 2017.

?

Should the docs be moved to docs.skunity.com or stay at skunity.com

Poll closed Thursday at 9:16 AM.
  1. Move to docs.skunity.com

69.8%
  2. Stay at skunity.com

30.2%
  1. BaeFell

BaeFell I'm Poppy
    Admin

Hi everyone,

With Docs 2, I am looking at moving the docs away from being directly on skuntiy.com and putting them under a subdomain and accessing the docs via docs.skunity.com. This would mean the docs and forums both have their own sub-domain. skunity.com would then become a portal page to get to the docs and forums.

The main reason for this is organisation of the skunity.com domain and so that the docs keep in-line with future projects that will be under their own subdomain.

I have created a poll, please vote accordingly and give your views below.

Thanks,
    BaeFell

The poll closes in 7 days

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pikachu

Supporter

I think they should move unless a landing page like the one seen in this professional mock up
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. WheezyGold7931

WheezyGold7931 BaeFell Enthusiast
    Supporter VIP+

Medals:
  4. BaeFell

BaeFell I'm Poppy
    Admin

We won't be using that as it no longer fits in with the styling of the docs. Pikachus design is something we'd be going with just with a few changes to it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nicofisi

Supporter

[Reserved to share some skUnity love here later]

6. BrettPlayMC

BrettPlayMC Member

7. Martini002

Martini002 Member

Move it!, When will it be implemented?

8. BaeFell

BaeFell I'm Poppy
    Admin

Not exactly sure - I'm very busy with work for the next few days so don't have enough time during the day to commit to being able to move things over. I'd probably put the new docs on docs.skunity.com, keeping the old ones on skunity.com and then having the new docs in a beta stage of bug fixes and tools/features that aren't complete, being hidden and then released later on.

9. ThinkingAboutIt

ThinkingAboutIt Well-Known Member

Moving it to docs.skunity.com will confuse the hell out of some new users as it did before, it's better to have it all on one unless you can make it unbelievably obvious for some people to where it is.

• About Us

Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Support skUnity

The staff team works very hard to make sure the community is running its best. This means constantly performing upgrades to systems and other features. This does cost a bit of money to keep doing. Donating to skUnity would allow the server to keep running smoothly for years to come!

Support Us!
  • Join Our Discord

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.