In regards to the leaked image of Docs 2 + feedback please

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

@BaeFell
Why don't you make a thread to say that the Docs2 web won't be release, and stop saying "nearly"?
Your behaviour and comments are completely inappropriate. This thread was intended as a way for people to constructively contribute to the docs. You however - are taking this way too far and are turning into a personal attack on me.

Like I have said multiple times now, I have a job which is inconsistent hours (aka, I don't work 9-5, Monday to Friday), I have my own personal life and a relationship to focus on, all of which takes importance over some website. I am also doing it for free, donation money does not go into my bank account. I understand that people want the docs, but unfortunately it's not an easy task for a single person. I never started the docs and it has also involved me fixing original code for docs 2 and even code for docs 1. I am unable to put in loads of hours each day and am working on the docs when I can and when I want too.

Continuing to attack me or the time it's taken for the docs to be made and released will result in your posts being removed and potential moderation on your account. This is a final warning for everyone and applies across skUnity. I will not tolerate being made to feel bad for doing something for free. Respect the people that make it possible for you to even be able to have these resources.

Reactions: mel_instagibson
Your own community? Wow, ignorance gets you far these days. The Linux operating system was not worked on by ONE person, teams of people with a dedicated idea get things done. If you haven't noticed, @BaeFell has a life outside of here. If you're so smart and brilliant, why are you complaining about the documentation not being there on a damn English based language? Why are you complaining when you couldn't do better in a shorter amount of time? This is supposed to be for you, stop with the damn ignorant attitude. You have done nothing for the community, @BaeFell is forming the base of knowledge for the damn community. Grow up.
[doublepost=1506714315,1506714189][/doublepost]
Linux has an estimated 10,000 developers, not one.

youre missing the point(s) but i guess were done talking, idk why you are getting so b*tchy/personal about it.

Your behaviour and comments are completely inappropriate. This thread was intended as a way for people to constructively contribute to the docs. You however - are taking this way too far and are turning into a personal attack on me.

Like I have said multiple times now, I have a job which is inconsistent hours (aka, I don't work 9-5, Monday to Friday), I have my own personal life and a relationship to focus on, all of which takes importance over some website. I am also doing it for free, donation money does not go into my bank account. I understand that people want the docs, but unfortunately it's not an easy task for a single person. I never started the docs and it has also involved me fixing original code for docs 2 and even code for docs 1. I am unable to put in loads of hours each day and am working on the docs when I can and when I want too.

Continuing to attack me or the time it's taken for the docs to be made and released will result in your posts being removed and potential moderation on your account. This is a final warning for everyone and applies across skUnity. I will not tolerate being made to feel bad for doing something for free. Respect the people that make it possible for you to even be able to have these resources.

i didnt mean to start a flamewar. you should totally start taking donations for yourself tho if you dont enjoy working on it as a hobby anymore else its just painful. tbh i expected this site to generate a decent amount of extra money but thats just judged by my own experience with my servers and stuff.
so yea, obviously i appreciate the free site and as i said i dont care too much about the docs i just said its ridiculous because thats what it looks like for me, i didnt mean it in an offensive way but instead in a kinda funny, might have been the wrong wording, english is not my main language.
and no need to justify yourself with personal stuff internet people arent worth it, just shut us down if we are too annoying :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: been there too.
have a nice day ^^

Last edited:
I'm the one making it. Mathhulk gave up on his attempt of creating a Skript documentation site.
Just wanted to make a quick comment on this. I didn't give up on the documentation site I built. The site itself was created fairly quickly and had a lot of flaws. Because of this, I had a poll in my own Skript Community Discord as to whether I should revamp the documentation site or take it down, as skUnity Docs 2.0 were said to be releasing soon. The result of the poll was the documentation site being taken down and no revamp beginning.

I let the community make the decision.

I apologize in advance for mistakes. I am on an iPad.

Last edited:
Just wanted to make a quick comment on this. I didn't give up on the documentation site I built. The site itself was created fairly quickly and had a lot of flaws. Because of this, I had a poll in my own Skript Community Discord as to whether I should revamp the documentation site or take it down, as skUnity Docs 2.0 were said to be releasing soon. The result of the poll was the documentation site being taken down and no revamp beginning.

I let the community make the decision.

I apologize in advance for mistakes. I am on an iPad.
Thanks for the correction :emoji_slight_smile: