In regards to the leaked image of Docs 2 + feedback please

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

One thing I will say is that the color scheme is kinda dull to me. Some flashy color like green, red or orange would be appreciated along with that cyan. But that's not a problem for anyone knowing CSS anyway. Stylish masterrace :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:.

Now, the ideas of being able to sort syntaxes by tags/theme could be pretty cool indeed, as @Jordan "suggested". For specific stuff such as armor stands, some good naming can do the job. For other stuff however, it could be cool to let devs add tags to a feature so that users can look up anything with that tag.

Although, if someone wants to implement these suggestions, please don't delay Docs 2 for that reason, I beg of you.

One thing I will say is that the color scheme is kinda dull to me. Some flashy color like green, red or orange would be appreciated along with that cyan. But that's not a problem for anyone knowing CSS anyway. Stylish masterrace :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:.

Now, the ideas of being able to sort syntaxes by tags/theme could be pretty cool indeed, as @Jordan "suggested". For specific stuff such as armor stands, some good naming can do the job. For other stuff however, it could be cool to let devs add tags to a feature so that users can look up anything with that tag.

Although, if someone wants to implement these suggestions, please don't delay Docs 2 for that reason, I beg of you.

So like a tag system? That sounds cool.

The new docs do have a flashy color, red. It's just not visible on that page.

Since there's MundoSk, and functions (not only skq can involve some new features) i propose to change SKQAddons for In-SkAddons. Btw. what about proposal topics? Will you accept/deny them?

Since there's MundoSk, and functions (not only skq can involve some new features) i propose to change SKQAddons for In-SkAddons. Btw. what about proposal topics? Will you accept/deny them?
I haven't been following the development of MundoSk so am unsure what you're talking about. There will be an API section added for scripts which solely focus on being a utility. If MundoSk has a feature which extends in the same way that skQuery does with skqAddons, then support for that will be added too. And what do you mean about "proposal topics"?

"proposal topics" are topics with proposals in docs-2 ideas sub-forum :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
Btw. I meant not only MundoSk; i just mean, that SkQAddons aren't gonna change a lot, since no one do such things. But if you set it to totally In-Skript Addons, there may be more. I currently work on functions-based addon, which doesn't use SkQ, but still adds "expressions", "effects" and "conditions".

As there is script apis being added to the docs will there be a an open policy for anyone to post on there, an approval system, or I invite only? I ask the same about addons, will it be available for anyone to post on there, an approval system, or I invite only?

"proposal topics" are topics with proposals in docs-2 ideas sub-forum :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
Btw. I meant not only MundoSk; i just mean, that SkQAddons aren't gonna change a lot, since no one do such things. But if you set it to totally In-Skript Addons, there may be more. I currently work on functions-based addon, which doesn't use SkQ, but still adds "expressions", "effects" and "conditions".
I will go through them shortly. I'm not sure is the honest answer. We have specific categories for things like skqAddons and APIs to prevent confusion so people know what is powering that Skript-based addon. It depends on what is released as to whether we change the name of skqAddons, because at the moment, there is nothing else out like it.

As there is script apis being added to the docs will there be a an open policy for anyone to post on there, an approval system, or I invite only? I ask the same about addons, will it be available for anyone to post on there, an approval system, or I invite only?
There will be a manual staff approval system but I'm also looking at a system which links with the forums and uses resources posted here to then 'suggest' what resources can be added to the docs, then it will either be automatically approved (looking at things such as rank, post/like count and other info) or manually approved by a staff member

Will we be able to display some opinions/recommendations on syntaxes ? Cause I would really want to ditch format slot in the documentation itself.

He rather wants to say, that people are wondering about best options out of similar effects in docs, so opinions would help them choose the right one. People use format slot so often, and it's still very bad options of making GUI (there are a way better options xD)