Simple arena system

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

SoMuchWessel

Apr 3, 2017
Category: Arena

Suggested name: Arena.sk

What I want:
I want a Red VS Blue arena system, that people click on a sign with blue or red and that they join arena (using essentials warps is doing fine).
An extra feature i would prefer is that the arena needs everyone from both sides to be ready by doing the command /ready and that after that an countdown happens from 5 seconds or so.
Also if someone dies in the match, they will get teleported to spawn. If all people of a side are dead, then there should be a message saying: Team (red or blue) wins! and after a couple of seconds, everyone will be teleported out and people can join again.

Note: I will use this system for more than one arena, like one of them is named Factory, but another one is named Mine, so i would like it so that i can modify only the name of the arena in the code to let it work on another arena without the two arenas interacting eachother.

Ideas for commands:
/ready
/stop (Arena) --For admins only
/start (arena) --For admins only

Ideas for permissions:
arena.stop
arena.start

When I'd like it by:
I dont really have a time limit, but i prefer as fast as possible :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited: