Sound error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphro

May 28, 2017
s43Ic0C0QEO5_OcGCPgRow.png

Why do I keep getting this error? I'm doing everything necessary:

code_language.skript:
on death of player:
    victim is a player
    damager is a player
    execute Console command "execute %victim% ~ ~ ~ /particle flame ~ ~ ~ 0.10 0.5 0.10 0.1 750"
    play raw sound "mob.blaze.death" at victim with pitch 1 volume 10

The raw sound doesn't work in 1.9+ Use Skellett or Bensku's proper sound syntax rather than the NMS raw sound from SkQuery. A high percentage of people use Skellett/Bensku's sound method, so you could ask anyone how to use it.

The raw sound doesn't work in 1.9+ Use Skellett or Bensku's proper sound syntax rather than the NMS raw sound from SkQuery. A high percentage of people use Skellett/Bensku's sound method, so you could ask anyone how to use it.
I'm using Spigot 1.8.8, however I have ViaVersions allowing users to connect OVER 1.9. That might be the problem.
[doublepost=1506047819,1505591858][/doublepost]
Care enough to tell me the syntax please?

I'm using Spigot 1.8.8, however I have ViaVersions allowing users to connect OVER 1.9. That might be the problem.
[doublepost=1506047819,1505591858][/doublepost]
Care enough to tell me the syntax please?
code_language.skript:
play sound "AMBIENT_CAVE" to player with volume 1 and pitch 2

code_language.skript:
play sound "AMBIENT_CAVE" to player with volume 1 and pitch 2
... this doesn't work either... wtf? This is Skript, one of the best minecraft languages and I can't even get it to play simple sounds like a dying blaze... smfh -.-

code_language.skript:
play raw sound "%sound%" at player with pitch 1 volume 0.5
You can see sound for 1.8.8 here

Last edited:
also, I've found that you need to remove some parts of it to get it to work, for example play "ORB_PICKUP" to player at volume 0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.