Creating a File

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLeo

Jan 26, 2017
How can i create a file outside the server dir?
or even outside the "root" user on the vps?
(i'm italian sorry for my bad english)

http://skunity.com/search?search=create+file

Use ".." to go one back of folder. example youre starting at "plugins" (Im not sure) and if you type ".." will one back. so its mean Server File stuff. and one more back and then you are outside of server file... so test it:

"../../ImOutSide/lol.yaml"
thank you for the answer but what about the creation of a file outside the root's dir?

( i will test the .. later )

With skUtilities you'd enable "useRootAsDefaultPath" option in the configuration of it and then it'll let you create files outside the server root. Of course, as long as you have write perms.

With skUtilities you'd enable "useRootAsDefaultPath" option in the configuration of it and then it'll let you create files outside the server root. Of course, as long as you have write perms.
can you explain to me how to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.