Other Obfuscator - its back

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

hakeem_j

Aug 17, 2017
What is mean Obfuscator ??
Obfuscator mean HideTheCode {the code of skript}
in Obfuscator we use WildSkript Addon

How to Obfuscator my skript ??
the DOCS in SkUnity didn't have the Obfuscator
and this is the example in official site

code_language.skript:
obfuscate file [file] to file [file] with power [number]
somebody didn't know how to use it or doesn't work with he/she
here you go NOW THE EXAMPLE:

code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        obfuscate file "H:\Users\hakeem\Desktop\spigot\plugins\Skript\scripts\MobEmoji.sk"  to file "H:\Users\hakeem\Desktop\spigot\plugins\Skript\scripts\MobEmoji.txt" with power 70
IMPORTANT:

1- REPLACE [file] WITH LINK OF FILE AND INCLUDE WITH NAME OF DISK {C: | D: | ETC..} ---- YOU CAN GET THE LINK BY CLICK THE THING LIKE THE IMAGE
0cvdwFG.png

2- REPLACE IN 2ND [file] THE TYPE FROM {SK} TO {TXT}
3- BUT THE NUMBER OF POWER 70 <---- IT WORK WITH ME I DIDN'T TRY ANOTHER ONE

AFTER Obfuscator :
To load the Obfuscated file :
copy the Obfuscated file to script file
make file with type {sk} and put this code in the file
code_language.skript:
on load:
    load obfuscated file "/plugins/skript/script/%the name of your skript%.txt" by power %the power putted in obfuscator %
THE LINK OF WILDSKRIPT
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/wildskript
|
|
don't forget rate me
|

THANKS

this is a skript sure my tuto : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bedwars-•-4-team-•-scoreboard-•-regen-•shop-•-bungeecord-•-100-configurable-•-skript.43689/download?version=171491

Last edited:
I'll list a few of them randomly :
  • Very few people are going to steal your script and claim it to be their own, Skript downloading platforms aren't common, so a dupe would be easily spotted.
  • It's stupidly easy to deobfuscate
  • WildSkript is super old and buggy and should not be used in general
  • Paid scripts. Can be deofbuscated easily as I said, someone can just pay for the script and give it to people for free since it's basically just a text file that's completely editable no matter how, as opposed to plugins. Making people pay for a text file... Really ?

FOR THE MOD\ADMIN
DELETE THIS
THREAD
SORRY {Snow-Pyon} FOR MAKE THIS THREAD
I'll list a few of them randomly :
  • Very few people are going to steal your script and claim it to be their own, Skript downloading platforms aren't common, so a dupe would be easily spotted.
  • It's stupidly easy to deobfuscate
  • WildSkript is super old and buggy and should not be used in general
  • Paid scripts. Can be deofbuscated easily as I said, someone can just pay for the script and give it to people for free since it's basically just a text file that's completely editable no matter how, as opposed to plugins. Making people pay for a text file... Really ?
A deobfuscator if anyone wants:
http://skmirror.pw/wildskript deobfuscator

Such shitty feature shouldn't be used anyways, there are many reasons to not use it but I'm too lazy to explain them right now so I hope someone does soon.