Change username above head (Nametag).

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandor_1234

Jan 26, 2017
What is the best way to set edit some ones nametag?
I know i can do it with umbaska or wildskript but i am already using allot of addons and i was just if i could also do it using those addons.
Wildskript is a bit outdated and for umbaska i also need to use nametagedit.
So what is the best way to edit those nametags?

You mean mean this expression?
To use it i have to create a team first right?
Believe so. According to Snow-Pyon Mundosk also works but you need protocolLib
841f5f08ac.png

Believe so. According to Snow-Pyon Mundosk also works but you need protocolLib
841f5f08ac.png
Ok thanks!
[doublepost=1502907705,1502902346][/doublepost]Hmm skellett updated its nametag system about a week ago and i can't really get my code to work.
This is what i am trying:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        register scoreboard team "test"
        set team display name of "test" to "lol"
        scoreboard add entry player to "test"
But it will just throw this error:
code_language.skript:
[20:21:31 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set team display name of "test" to "lol" (lol.sk, line 4: set team display name of "test" to "lol"')
[20:21:31 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: scoreboard add entry player to test (lol.sk, line 5: scoreboard add entry player to test')

Edit:
Looks like Skellett doesn't have 1.8 nametag support:
VVAE04_rQ0Ks6JEbmS779g.png

Ok thanks!
[doublepost=1502907705,1502902346][/doublepost]Hmm skellett updated its nametag system about a week ago and i can't really get my code to work.
This is what i am trying:
code_language.skript:
command /test:
    trigger:
        register scoreboard team "test"
        set team display name of "test" to "lol"
        scoreboard add entry player to "test"
But it will just throw this error:
code_language.skript:
[20:21:31 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set team display name of "test" to "lol" (lol.sk, line 4: set team display name of "test" to "lol"')
[20:21:31 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: scoreboard add entry player to test (lol.sk, line 5: scoreboard add entry player to test')

Edit:
Looks like Skellett doesn't have 1.8 nametag support:
VVAE04_rQ0Ks6JEbmS779g.png
1.8 is a bit of a pain when it comes to skript I've noticed x3. Did you try the mundosk syntax? If those don;t work I think you're stuck with umbaska. I don't know of any other addons that adjust nametags

1.8 is a bit of a pain when it comes to skript I've noticed x3. Did you try the mundosk syntax? If those don;t work I think you're stuck with umbaska. I don't know of any other addons that adjust nametags
Just tried using the Name Tag of Player expression from MundoSK but that also throws a parse error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.