Bungee Variables & Bungee Commands

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

PheonBest

Jun 8, 2017
Hi ! The addon will be on 1.12 ! (nothing works at this time to have cross-variables -> mysql down, csv files can't be used by multiple servers, skellettproxy down, redis down).
As the title said it, I would that one of the famous developers that are on skunity make an addon that adds support for bungeecord by two things:

Bungee Variables:

set bungee variable "variable" to "value"
delete bungee variable "variable"

add "value" to bungee list "variable::*"
set bungee list "variable::"index"" to "value"
remove "value" from bungee list "variable::*"
clear bugnee list "variable::*"

Edit:
set {_value::*} to "variable::*"
set {_value} to "variable::"index""
set {_value} to "variable"

Bungee Commands:

bungee console command "command" over server1

So there will be one jar file in each server's folder and one jar file on bungeecord's plugin's folder.
There will be a config file to set server name, port and ip (localhost for me :emoji_slight_smile:.

I hope that someone will make it :emoji_slight_smile:
[doublepost=1501333657,1501253991][/doublepost]Nobody need it ?

Last edited:
Im not using mysql built-in , using Skellett mysql and it's working fine.
Can you send me how to do it please ? :emoji_slight_smile: (and mostly how to get variables -that we've already set- from mysql)
[doublepost=1502034413,1502028736][/doublepost]Well i would prefer so much a plugin :/ I don't understand on how to have lists.
If i have to check if a player has bought something, what should I do ? What columns should i create ?