Solved Or in Skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noblesuntzu

Feb 18, 2017
Super simple question, just wonder how to use 'or' in Skript? Is this not possible? I tried using the word or and || but it couldn't parse it. (Like my entire server wouldn't load because of it) I really need exactly this and not an if and else if statement (the code below this is extremely large so...) Anyway, thanks!

Can you post the code of what you're trying to do? You mention it in your post but there's nothing below.
The use for or is to work with a list. "a" or "b" or "c". but if that's not what you mean a little more context would help yeah:emoji_slight_smile:

Yeah but like I said an enormous amount of code is using this condition so I'd have to double it and I'm constantly making changes to this code so I'd have to copy it over each time.

Yeah but like I said an enormous amount of code is using this condition so I'd have to double it and I'm constantly making changes to this code so I'd have to copy it over each time.
Unless you post that code per the help format, dude, we can really only guess at how to help you. If it's something that is executed on your code repeatedly, you may consider turning it into a function.

Okay well I kinda just thought there'd be a simple solution (I mean why isn't this a thing lol) but all your solutions were very helpful. So thanks guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.