Solved obfuscate file

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its honestly kinda pointless to obfuscate a skript... its skript... no ones going to a want to steal it and even if they did they could just get one of the many wildskript deobfuscators.

Chances are you're not making anything ground breaking that hasn't been done before and most real java plugins don't even obfuscate their code unless it's not a free plugin.

put the file names in quotes.

its honestly kinda pointless to obfuscate a skript... its skript... no ones going to a want to steal it and even if they did they could just get one of the many wildskript deobfuscators.

Chances are you're not making anything ground breaking that hasn't been done before and most real java plugins don't even obfuscate their code unless it's not a free plugin.

i'm just doing for my private server... i don't really want do public plugins with obfuscate thing, its only for my server xd
[doublepost=1501762083,1501761857][/doublepost]

and where it does save? .-.

i'm just doing for my private server... i don't really want do public plugins with obfuscate thing, its only for my server xd
[doublepost=1501762083,1501761857][/doublepost]
and where it does save? .-.
no idea... i dont use it because its pointless.

why do you need to obfuscate if its just for your server? do other people have access to your files?

no idea... i dont use it because its pointless.

why do you need to obfuscate if its just for your server? do other people have access to your files?
yeah, and i want to hide my code, and i want to do a system for disable the skript if i want (with pastebin)

code_language.skript:
obfuscate file "test.sk" to file "plugins/Skript/scripts/test.sk" with power 70
idk if itll work im just taking a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.