Solved Looking for an event like 'on ride vehicle on/over'

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhwx

Jul 26, 2017
Skript Version: 2.2-dev28c
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.12

---

Not using the formatting because I do not have any code yet..

Hey everybody, wondering if there are any addons I'm unaware of or other ways of achieving what I'd like to do here..

Essentially, I need an event similar to the "on walk on <block>" except with minecarts or other mounts. For example "on ride minecart on <block>." I'm trying to make it so when the player rides over a certain rail on top of a specific block it executes a command and message. I was planning to do this with the event, and then an if block below event block statement, but there is no proper event for it.

If anyone could provide some insight as to what I can/should do or point me in the direction of an addon I haven't been able to find, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.