%Player's Prefix% or so, not working correctly

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddols

Jan 26, 2017
Hello There!

So, as the title describes, expressions such as %Player's Suffix% Or %Player's Display Name%, Do not work correctly. On strings, like messages, or Broadcasts, they don't have any color but just show up as plain white, and look something like this:

&c&lOWNER &r&c

I have tried putting it in a variable first, but that does not seem to help in any way.
Now, im not sure but this may be the cause of the version. i use Skript Version 2.2 V8b.

If you need any more information on this problem (As i have no other thing that i can really say here), Please tell me in the Replies.

Thanks!

Have you tried %colored player's prefix%? Using "colored" will parse color codes in a string and return it properly colored.

It's weird that you have to do that though; on my server the prefix & suffix return properly colored. Are you sure you have a proper version of Vault & a chat plugin installed correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.