♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK]

Script ♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK] 3.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

KroterPvP

Apr 10, 2017
KroterPvP submitted a new resource:

♛ SuperBans ♛ Ban, Tempban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Player info, GUI... | Much more to discover! [Skript] - SuperBans is the most wanted all-in-one Punishment-System with good looking punish messages!

HaFXKiR.png
Logos & Skript created by me (@KroterPvP )
SuperBans: The title says it all, it's a super banning script where you are able to do all the ever wanted punishment types. It's packed with tons of features every punishment plugin must have, but they...

Read more about this resource...

Good job, @KroterPvP, but using a normal variable is bad. Can you use list variable in your scripts, please?
code_language.skript:
Normal variable: {sban.banned.%arg-1%}

List variable: {sban::bans::%player%::%banner%}, then you can do {sban::bans::*} to clear all bans,

Good job, @KroterPvP, but using a normal variable is bad. Can you use list variable in your scripts, please?
code_language.skript:
Normal variable: {sban.banned.%arg-1%}

List variable: {sban::bans::%player%::%banner%}, then you can do {sban::bans::*} to clear all bans,
So I will need to change all variables to list variables?

KroterPvP updated ♛ SuperBans ♛ Ban, Tempban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Player info, GUI... | Much more to discover! [Skript] with a new update entry:

♛ SuperBans ♛ Update 1.9

NEW UPDATE!
  • Finally I've decided to eliminate the version string in the configuration section of the skript, since it was not very useful and I never remembered to change when updating xd.
Thank you for downloading and using SuperBans. I really like updating it, I want this to be updated as much as possible, so your help is needed! Suggest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

KroterPvP updated ♛ SuperBans ♛ Ban, Tempban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Player info, GUI... | Much more to discover! [Skript] with a new update entry:

♛ SuperBans ♛ Update 2.2

NEW UPDATE!
  • Now you can tempmute players using /tempmute PlayerName A reason must be here 1 day, 2 hours
  • Tempmute permissions are:
    • /tempmute -> sb.tempmute -> Tempmutes a player
    • sb.tempmute.exempt -> Won't be tempmuted
    • sb.tempmute.notify -> Get notified on new tempmutes
  • Removed some unused part of code...

♛ SuperBans - Lite version ♛ 2.3

AS I'VE ACHIVED A CONSIDERABLE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS AND SEEN WITH THE REVIEWS THIS RESOURCE HAS LIKED SO MUCH, I WILL MARK IT AS A LITE VERSION. SUPERBANS WILL NOW ONLY BE UPDATED TO FIX BUGS. NO MORE FEATURES WILL BE ADDED TO THIS VERSION!

I'M CODING THE PAID VERSION WICH WILL INCLUDE, AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS: MORE GUIs, BUNGEECORD AND...

KroterPvP updated ♛ SuperBans ♛ [Ban, Mute, Kick, Warn, Freeze, Antiswear, History, Guis, More+] [SK] with a new update entry:

♛ SuperBans ♛ Freeze & AntiSwear & New config files ➪ 3.2

NEW UPDATE!
  • I have added a new module: FROZEN!
    • /(s)freeze <player> sb.silentfreeze | sb.freeze Freeze players.
    • /(s)unfreeze <player> sb.silentunfreeze | sb.unfreeze Freeze players.
    • Added frozen messages to the customization.yml file.
  • And another new module: ANTISWEAR!
    • It allows you to add unlimited blocked words, as well as the symbol which will replace the blocked word.
    • Bypass permission: 'antiswear.bypass'.
    • Added aswear messages to the customization.yml file.
    • Add your own words in the config.yml file.
  • Changes to the Files:
    • Added a new option in the config.yml file: 'Show-Leave-Message', used when you are punished and forced to leave the server.
    • Removed unused option in the config.yml file (silent_punish_notifies_console).
    • Removed messages.yml file and added customization.yml instead.
    • Completly new Config.yml and Customization.yml files format. (Check the gallery files spoiler in the description for more info).
    • Removed the '§' colorcoed and changed to '&'.
  • Fixed some wrong permissions.
  • Improved the skript code as well as some unused lines are rewrited with new ones.
  • The updatechecker message will only apear on server startup, next to the banner message sent to console.
HOW TO UPDATE: Stop the server, place the new SuperBans.sk file in the scipts folder. Remove the old SuperBans folder and start the server. The new files will be created, wait up to 50 seconds.

Only your suggested features will be added. I'm not going to add my own ideas, so suggest things if you want me to update this.
I'm also planning to start coding a new skript! Which one do you want?

Hello. I have 2 important questions. First, is it bungeecord compatible. Second, can you make it unban the player from a certain server (I have a hacking server that I want banned players to be sent to. I can make the skript for that myself). Also, it loaded with 114 errors

Hello. I have 2 important questions. First, is it bungeecord compatible. Second, can you make it unban the player from a certain server (I have a hacking server that I want banned players to be sent to. I can make the skript for that myself). Also, it loaded with 114 errors
Hi, this has not been developed to be bungeecord compatible, but you can always install it to all your servers (excluding bungeecord) and conect skript to the same mysql.
I don't want to add bungee support, so the second suggestuon is imposible.

I have coded and tested it myself and it runs without errors. You must install all the dependencies to let it work.

Send my the errors please, I will try to help if posible

Hi, this has not been developed to be bungeecord compatible, but you can always install it to all your servers (excluding bungeecord) and conect skript to the same mysql.
I don't want to add bungee support, so the second suggestuon is imposible.

I have coded and tested it myself and it runs without errors. You must install all the dependencies to let it work.

Send my the errors please, I will try to help if posible

https://imgur.com/tY1tctk

1.8 - 1.12 (I'm using ViaVersion on my hub which is where I'm testing it).
Yes
No. I have tried reloading the skript a lot of times and I am still getting the same messages
[doublepost=1504723176,1504723015][/doublepost]
What server version are you on?
Are you using the latest version of SuperBans as well as for the dependencied?
Is the first time you receive this errors?

Edit; have you modified any part of code, or removed some file options?

1.8 - 1.12 (I'm using ViaVersion on the hub which is where I'm testing it).
Yes.
No. I have gotten the same messages before.
And no. It didn't make the file. I have all the dependencies.

1.8 - 1.12 (I'm using ViaVersion on my hub which is where I'm testing it).
Yes
No. I have tried reloading the skript a lot of times and I am still getting the same messages
Have you modified any part of code, or removed some file options?

Where you receivient errirs on other versions? Which?

Use sbreload and copy all the errors and send them using hastebin