Solved New role: Resource staff

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Snow-Pyon

Staff member
Jan 25, 2017
somewhere near your bed
Hey there, I'm here to suggest a new role/rank that's the Resource staff which would be, just as on Spigot, a role that let's you approve resources. This will make life easier for you staff and helpers and will make faster the approval of resources.

With this also, we can put more specific/strict rules for the resource to he approved like a specific amount of lines to be approved excluding special cases and about the quality of the scripts.

Of course there should be a kind of application process for this role.

Greets, Snow-Pyon.

Hey there, I'm here to suggest a new role/rank that's the Resource staff which would be, just as on Spigot, a role that let's you approve resources. This will make life easier for you staff and helpers and will make faster the approval of resources.

With this also, we can put more specific/strict rules for the resource to he approved like a specific amount of lines to be approved excluding special cases and about the quality of the scripts.

Of course there should be a kind of application process for this role.

Greets, Snow-Pyon.
Yes please.

I'll be looking at converting the Helper role into Resource Staff. Currently, the Helper role doesn't serve much purpose so hopefully it will once being redesigned as Resource Staff.

Reactions: Snow-Pyon
I'll be looking at converting the Helper role into Resource Staff. Currently, the Helper role doesn't serve much purpose so hopefully it will once being redesigned as Resource Staff.
But is there really a way to apply or are you just randomly picked...?

We actually need this. Resources like this https://forums.skunity.com/resources/rank-up.279/ really shouldn't get through at all. (The code for people who don't understand my reason):
code_language.skript:
command /rang <offlineplayer> <text>:
    permission: rang.sk
    trigger:
        execute console command "/pex user %arg 1% group set %arg 2%"
        send "&aDu hast %arg 1% einen Rang gegeben"

Ya , i saw that too , two resources of him have been approved without any sense.
Everyone has a start place but we really don't need them into the resources selection.

Ya , i saw that too , two resources of him have been approved without any sense.
Everyone has a start place but we really don't need them into the resources selection.
They were originally denied by me, turns out they were re-submitted and approved. I'll be sure looking into having Resource Staff soon who will be tasked with a review of every resource and better evaluation of submitted resources.

Reactions: YoshYz
They were originally denied by me, turns out they were re-submitted and approved. I'll be sure looking into having Resource Staff soon who will be tasked with a review of every resource and better evaluation of submitted resources.

Really appreciate that

We actually need this. Resources like this https://forums.skunity.com/resources/rank-up.279/ really shouldn't get through at all. (The code for people who don't understand my reason):
code_language.skript:
command /rang <offlineplayer> <text>:
    permission: rang.sk
    trigger:
        execute console command "/pex user %arg 1% group set %arg 2%"
        send "&aDu hast %arg 1% einen Rang gegeben"
Those resources have now been removed.