Removing a player from player count

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pikachu I did "localhost:.port" and it worked ! It says 50/50, but I want it on bungeecord. lol.
Bungeecord is a seperate thing, for bungeecord if you make your own server selector (I'm guessing thats where you want to change it) you should use Skellett's network variables and create a variable of the size of all the vanished players every time someone's vanish state updates then subtract that from the total player count in your hub/other bungeecord servers (making sure it doesn't go into the negatives).

@Pikachu But I wont use "localhost.lobby1port", players will use the domain that I'll buy, and the domain will be connected to the dedi server IP, and only 25565 will be port forwarded. It's hard to explain but basically I won't use the "server motd", i'll use the "bungee motd"
You know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.