Tab.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

BrettPlayMC

Supporter
Jan 26, 2017
SkUnity Street
Category: Design
Suggested name: Tab

What I want:
I would like a tablist script that looks like this TitleManager tab that I have made. I am hoping to remove a plugin so this is why I need this! https://hastebin.com/lubadohida.coffeescript
(NOTE: For the {SAFE-ONLINE} placeholder in the footer, that is the player count of players online minus the amount of vanished players!
Reason: I have tried to do this but my tablist attempts have failed so thus, I come here!
Ideas for commands:
None!
Ideas for permissions:
None!
When I'd like it by: A week or two?

You can do almost everything there with my Tab script (I'll add a ping placeholder if you want)
I actually used that and tried it for my second attempt at doing tabs with Skript but the thing is, it doesn't update when a value updates (players ping (maybe update every 3 seconds) and player count).

I actually used that and tried it for my second attempt at doing tabs with Skript but the thing is, it doesn't update when a value updates (players ping (maybe update every 3 seconds) and player count).
Are you sure? In my Tab script the values are updated every 3 ticks (by default).