Solved WorldGuard + Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send a list of all of your regions?

The regions at the plots is "b2, bmineplace, xcb, zcells" And it's in the world b2.

Should I try changing the worlds name?
No, but what you can do, is explain what you exactly want.

If you click on a irondoor at a plot, it's going to add you to that plot. The problem is, I don't want to "if contains".

Every plot start with b(1-200).

I don't know how to tell it, that's it's going to add someone if the regions at the clicked block contains "b(1-200)"

If you click on a irondoor at a plot, it's going to add you to that plot. The problem is, I don't want to "if contains".

Every plot start with b(1-200).

I don't know how to tell it, that's it's going to add someone if the regions at the clicked block contains "b(1-200)"
Okay so I found the problem: apparently when parsing regions as a text, they output it in the form '<name> in world <world>' and not just '<name>' which I was expecting, so here's the working code (tested):
code_language.skript:
set {_t::*} to region at clicked block
        loop {_t::*}:
            set {_lv} to "%loop-value%"
            {_lv} parsed as "b%integer% in world %text%" is set
            make player execute command "/as addfriend %player% %loop-value%"

Status
Not open for further replies.