why'd json does not work for me?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dave

Jul 20, 2018
I have a lot of json and any does not work for me (I have skript 2.2)
I downloaded json API and I have read all the examples and it does not work.

code_language.skript:
json("%player%", "&cThis feature requires a rank.||ttp:&7Click to get the store link.||&eBuy a rankt at store.||cmd:/store||ttp:&a:D")

PS HELP ME
Only this one works:
code_language.skript:
send json "&cThis feature requires a rank. &eBuy a rank at store." tooltip "&7Click to get the store link." run "/store" to player

I have a lot of json and any does not work for me (I have skript 2.2)
I downloaded json API and I have read all the examples and it does not work.

code_language.skript:
json("%player%", "&cThis feature requires a rank.||ttp:&7Click to get the store link.||&eBuy a rankt at store.||cmd:/store||ttp:&a:D")

PS HELP ME
Only this one works:
code_language.skript:
send json "&cThis feature requires a rank. &eBuy a rank at store." tooltip "&7Click to get the store link." run "/store" to player
Hello
I feel like I said this before, but the request forum is for requesting Skripts to be made for you.
Please use the SKRIPT HELP forum for help with Skripts.
Also when you are giving your version of Skript, please ensure to use the full version and author. because "skript 2.2" doesn't say much. Im assuming its Bensku's fork? And Bensku's fork has about 80+ devs of 2.2 so you aint giving much information here.

Also, when asking for help, be a little more descriptive than "it does not work."
What doesn't work? Are you getting errors?
So yeah... use the correct Forum HERE (Skript Help) and use the correct FORMAT

Hello
I feel like I said this before, but the request forum is for requesting Skripts to be made for you.
Please use the SKRIPT HELP forum for help with Skripts.
Also when you are giving your version of Skript, please ensure to use the full version and author. because "skript 2.2" doesn't say much. Im assuming its Bensku's fork? And Bensku's fork has about 80+ devs of 2.2 so you aint giving much information here.

Also, when asking for help, be a little more descriptive than "it does not work."
What doesn't work? Are you getting errors?
So yeah... use the correct Forum HERE (Skript Help) and use the correct FORMAT
okay ty