Solved Whats wrong with this script?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Jul 30, 2019
Can you tell me why it puts out this error?

"Can't understand this condition/effect: make damager say "gg %victim%""

on death:
player has permission "death.ggwp"
victim is a player
damager is a player
make damager say "gg %victim%"

Need some more info here, like for example, Spigot version and Skript version
Just realised im using a latest bukkit version of 2014 xD.. - spigot version 1.8.8
So thats why most commands dont work xD

Yep, that'll do it.
The "make say" effect was introduced in Skript 2.3
em,

[WARNING] [Skript] Using this version of Skript on 1.8 is highly discouraged.

[WARNING] [Skript] Some features have been disabled; use older Skript to restore them.

[WARNING] [Skript] Also, there are probably bugs. And since 1.8 is not supported, they will not be fixed

[WARNING] [Skript] Material mappings for 1.8.8 are not available.

[WARNING] [Skript] Depending on your server software, some aliases may not work.

[ERROR] [Skript] Minecraft id minecraft:splash_potion is not valid (brewing.sk, line 65: (splash potion of {potion types}|{potion types} splash potion¦s) = minecraft:splash_potion')

[ERROR] [Skript] Minecraft id minecraft:splash_potion is not valid (brewing.sk, line 65: (splash potion of {potion types}|{potion types} splash potion¦s) = minecraft:splash_potion')

[doublepost=1564476741,1564476650][/doublepost]
Yep, that'll do it.
The "make say" effect was introduced in Skript 2.3
+

[Skript] Reloading player damage gg.sk...

[ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on death' (player damage gg.sk, line 1: on death:')
[doublepost=1564477149][/doublepost]dude I have 5 scripts with 5 lines of code max.
[doublepost=1564479168][/doublepost]I found the right version.

Attachments

• Screenshot (89).png
    Screenshot (89).png
    5.4 KB · Views: 148
em,

[WARNING] [Skript] Using this version of Skript on 1.8 is highly discouraged.

[WARNING] [Skript] Some features have been disabled; use older Skript to restore them.

[WARNING] [Skript] Also, there are probably bugs. And since 1.8 is not supported, they will not be fixed

[WARNING] [Skript] Material mappings for 1.8.8 are not available.

[WARNING] [Skript] Depending on your server software, some aliases may not work.

[doublepost=1564476741,1564476650][/doublepost]
+

[Skript] Reloading player damage gg.sk...

[ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on death' (player damage gg.sk, line 1: on death:')
[doublepost=1564477149][/doublepost]dude I have 5 scripts with 5 lines of code max.
[doublepost=1564479168][/doublepost]I found the right version.

Skript 2.3+ is only available for Spigot 1.9+
The last working version available for Spigot 1.8.8 is Skript2.2dev36

I did however notice someone recently forked the newer version of Skript and made it work for 1.8.8, if you want to give it a try you can find it HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.