warp system that work by blocks (help)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gri

Jan 4, 2021
i did that skript:
on rightclick with stone: event-item is stone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the Diamond Mine": teleport player to location({TeleportX}, {TeleportY}, {TeleportZ}) send "&aTeleported..." to player command /setDiamondMine: permission: op trigger: set {TeleportX} to player's x-coordinate set {TeleportY} to player's y-coordinate set {TeleportZ} to player's z-coordinate send "&aLocation Set to %{TeleportX}%&f, &a%{TeleportY}%&f, &a%{TeleportZ}%!" to player command /giveDiamondTP: permission: op trigger: give 1 stone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the Diamond Mine" to player
and its not working for me :[
can someone help me!?
thanks!

i'm sure you don't mean this seriously - [ code ] please
ok! sorry

on right click:
if player's held item is endstone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the end biome":
teleport player to location({Teleport4}, {Teleport5}, {Teleport6})
send "&aTeleported..." to the player
command /setDiamondMine2:
permission: op
trigger:
set {Teleport4} to player's x-coordinate
set {Teleport5} to player's y-coordinate
set {Teleport6} to player's z-coordinate
send "&aLocation Set to %{Teleport4}%&f, &a%{Teleport5}%&f, &a%{Teleport6}%!" to player
command /giveDiamondTP3:
trigger:
give 1 endstone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the end biome" to player

ok! sorry

on right click:
if player's held item is endstone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the end biome":
teleport player to location({Teleport4}, {Teleport5}, {Teleport6})
send "&aTeleported..." to the player
command /setDiamondMine2:
trigger:
set {Teleport4} to player's x-coordinate
set {Teleport5} to player's y-coordinate
set {Teleport6} to player's z-coordinate
send "&aLocation Set to %{Teleport4}%&f, &a%{Teleport5}%&f, &a%{Teleport6}%!" to player
command /giveDiamondTP3:
trigger:
give 1 endstone of aqua affinity named "&bKey to the end biome" to player
1. send it as [ code ]
2. op is not a permission
3. there must be another tab/spaces after if (not sure if you have it - I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING FROM THIS)
4. location at 1, 2, 3 in world "world"
5. what are your errors? nobody's going to help when you just say "iT dOesN't WOrK"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.