Variables wont save

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixedNoob

Apr 10, 2020
Skript Version (do not put latest): Latest stable release (2.4.1)
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.8.9 (Minecraft server version: 1.15.2)

Full Code:
```command /setspawn [<text>]:
trigger:
set {Spawn.%arg%} to location(player's x-coordinate, player's y-coordinate + 5, player's z-coordinate, player's world, 0, 90)```

command /spawn [<text>]:
trigger:
teleport sender to {Spawn.%arg%}```

Console Errors: (if applicable)

```[05:25:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ===!!!=== Skript variable load error ===!!!===
[05:25:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Unable to load (all) variables:
[05:25:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! 1 variable could not be loaded!
[05:25:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Affected variables: spawn.test
[05:25:57] [Server thread/INFO]: [Skript] Created a backup of variables.csv as variables_2020-04-10_05-25-57.csv```

I have been researching this error for a while and found experiences of people with similar issues but not exact.

If I set a variable to a text argument with a location the variables save but when I restart my server the variables get deleted and I get an error message in the console all other variables are fine.

In a nutshell think of me doing "/map setspawn <name of map>" and name of map is the arg in {Spawn} the location saves but when the server restarts the locations delete.

I have no idea what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.