Unknown command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlackPlaysMC

Jul 18, 2017
Code:
command /console [<text>]:
    trigger:
        if name of player is "Zenzeki" or "hotpenguin":
            if arg-1 is set:
                execute the command "/%arg-1%" by console
            else:
                execute the command "/msg %player% Testing" by console
        else:
            send "&cNo permision."

So I've made this console command that lets me or my friend do /console to use console command from in-game. It has been working for the past month but it suddenly started to not work when I copied all my commands into one file instead of them having their own seperate files. Now when I do it it says Unknown command instead of letting me do it, and its not that the "if name of player" isn't working cause I am unable to get the No permission message either. So basically the command is not being registered as a command, why is this happening when it has been working for such a long time?

When you moved it to a new file, did you reload all your scripts?
If you just reloaded the new script, its most likely still linked to the old script and causing an issue.
Try restart your server.

hmm.... not sure then.
Seems like your command isnt loading, which means that specific script isnt loading
Have you updated anything? Spigot? Skript? Addons? One of them may be conflicting

it may be the skript version, i converted it from my old server and it might be a different version of spigot or skript.

it may be the skript version, i converted it from my old server and it might be a different version of spigot or skript.
Yeah... thats probably it.
I know a lot of people have run into issues like that and 99% of the time, its due to Skript not loading properly due to it being the wrong version of Skript for the wrong version of Spigot, OR.... due to an addon (usually SkQuery)

Yes but one version of skQuery might run on one version of Skript but not the other.
Which version of Spigot, Skript and SkQuery are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.