Tuske error.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Jul 20, 2018
Skript Version: 2.2-Fixes-V8
Skript Author: Njol
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 - 1.8

---
Full Code:
Code:
command /x:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest inventory with 2 rows named "testuske" to player
        format gui slot 4 of player with stone to do nothing

Errors on Reload:
Ok, when I do "sk reload ts" it just never finishes the reload.
https://gyazo.com/55a103667fab16e2a225ed62804f80e6

Console Errors: (if applicable)
None.

Addons using (including versions):
TUSKE 1.8.2

SkQuery 3.21.4

Troubleshooting:
IDK.
Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it?
No other that is not mentioned in Tuske's doc.

Ok, when I open a new inv with Tuske, it does without problems. The problem is when I use the gui format syntax, it simply stops opening the inventory. IDK whats the error.

Last edited:
Install TuSKe or mention it in your addon list

Rlly? thats so obvious, don't reply things like that. ._.
Do you think it is about the addon? No, of course not. It's about the version, not the addon itself.
Thanks for adding it to the list

Have you tried any newer Skript versions (dev36 might work), but you also didn't really specify your server version so I'm not sure.
Also, since it doesn't finish the reload, does the server stop responding and crash after a while? If so, send the crash log

Have you tried any newer Skript versions (dev36 might work), but you also didn't really specify your server version so I'm not sure.
Also, since it doesn't finish the reload, does the server stop responding and crash after a while? If so, send the crash log

The server never send errors, it does not crashes either, it just does not finish reloading, but when I take out the syntax of format gui slot it reloads without problems. My server is 1.7.10 - 1.8.x as I mentioned above. Other versions of Skript do not work for that version.

You server can only be one version, not multiple. Use /version to see the version

Status
Not open for further replies.