Solved Text to the player

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Mar 8, 2020
Hey, I'm new to the forums & skript. I'd like to make a simple command (/store) that sends a link to the player in chat. How would I do that? Thanks

Hey!

Try:
Code:
command /store:
    trigger:
        send "<url:LINKHERE>What You want in chat here<reset>" to player

Before "<url:" you can even put a color code if you want it to be colored, so say you want the output to be red. Then do send "&c<url:link> stuff <reset>" to player

You would have to have the plugin Skript on your server as well, then go to your plugins folder > skript > scripts > add new file called whatever you want then .sk after it, example: store.sk
then open it, paste the code in and then go into the server after skript is enabled on it, then type /sk reload store (or whatever you named it)

Then after typing /store it should bring up the message, and you can click it!

If this answered your question, mark the post as solved!

Running on newer versions versions of Skript u have to use.
Code:
Send formatted “<url:https://Google.com/><ttp:&9click here>&aclick me&r>”

Status
Not open for further replies.