String Picker / Generator

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Lorderpy

Apr 8, 2017
I Forgot to use the format but that shouldn't matter as I filled all what the format requires here.

Hello,

So I had this idea, that I tried to make myself but couldn't.

The idea is a bit weird & you might also not understand it, but it's usefull and needed in my case.

the idea is:
There will be a command that will randomly pick a string (line) from a prefilled text file in server files.
After the command will be used the player will need to wait 5 minutes befor eit can be used again.
Ones the player randomly generates a string (line) from the text file, it will be removed or 'disabled' and won't be chosen anymore by the command. when all the lines or strings are disabled / delete. it will say that there are no more.

Message me if you need to know what I need to use this command for.

If you don't want to just make the skript for me I would like an explanation on how to do it myself.

I Also don't care if it will require addons.

Here's example how it will work:
Captured.jpg

Last edited: