Spigot-User thinks he could beat me...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-2-7_16-44-16.png

Nothing to say...

"your stupidness". I could say the same about you from that box of text. I say it like it is.

Also you got what he was saying completely wrong.... He was saying that Skript does have an official version for 1.7... Skripts' been updated since the early 1.2.4 days.

Also... @sandor_1234 is a user here...

Ouch... Did I just let that loose?

"your stupidness". I could say the same about you from that box of text. I say it like it is.

Also you got what he was saying completely wrong.... He was saying that Skript does have an official version for 1.7... Skripts' been updated since the early 1.2.4 days.

Also... @sandor_1234 is a user here...

Ouch... Did I just let that loose?
"@sandor_1234 isn't a user here"
*Accidentally tags existing user with exact name*

Like @Gatt just said: skript hasn't been updated since 2014 (The last update was for the minecraft version 1.7) so the lastest official update was for 1.7 there only have been made forks that support 1.11.
You also said "Every heard about the officially Skript forums?
forums.skunity.com"
Skunity forums aren't the "official skript forums", the official skript forum was on their bukkit page but bukkit removed it.

[doublepost=1486534265,1486534038][/doublepost]
The conversation Continued : https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/problem-with-my-gui.215302

Like @Gatt just said: skript hasn't been updated since 2014 (The last update was for the minecraft version 1.7) so the lastest official update was for 1.7 there only have been made forks that support 1.11.
You also said "Every heard about the officially Skript forums?
forums.skunity.com"
Skunity forums aren't the "official skript forums", the official skript forum was on their bukkit page but bukkit removed it.

[doublepost=1486534265,1486534038][/doublepost]
The conversation Continued : https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/problem-with-my-gui.215302
The conversation has been stopped.
Also, I'm sorry that I misunderstood you, and for my worse english grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.