speed/fly checks not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

funpvp

Oct 7, 2023
the skript, just the speed, fly, and motion dosent do anything, idk if its just not flagging due to a bug or smth can someone help me?

Attachments

• funwatcherdev.sk
    7.3 KB · Views: 75
Beware that anticheat development requires very advanced programming knowledge, you will end up spending thousands of hours just trying to make one check, if you want to do it perfectly. So it is unlikely that you will find help for it, as only very few people in this world know how to make a good anticheat.

Beware that anticheat development requires very advanced programming knowledge, you will end up spending thousands of hours just trying to make one check, if you want to do it perfectly. So it is unlikely that you will find help for it, as only very few people in this world know how to make a good anticheat.
so far most of my checks are working, ive noticed that they seem to work when theres 2 players online

I don't think that anyone here wants to fix (your) anticheat.
Making an anticheat in skript is not a good practise like Govindas said.
You should refer from using a already existing one or if you really want to make it yourself, then idk where you can find someone that can teach you that.
And i can say that some spanish kid on youtube wont teach you the required knowlege.