Spectators edit GUIs?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

Jun 14, 2019
Canada
Hello.
It seems that the on inventory click event is not called when a spectator clicks a slot in a GUI. I assume this is because spectators can't move items in chests in vanilla Minecraft. Is there any workaround for this that I could use?
[doublepost=1608100484,1607954803][/doublepost]I still haven't found a solution. I'm using the newest version of Skript, but I think it doesn't matter as the problem lies in how Minecraft itself works. So I'm looking for, maybe a workaround solution. Haven't found it yet :\

Code:
on right click on entity:
    if name of clicked entity is "gui":
        set {_gui} to a new chest inventory with 6 row with name "GUI"
        set slot 40 of {_gui} to unbreakable diamond pickaxe named "&fClick"
        open {_gui} to player
on inventory click:
    name of clicked item is "&fClick":
        send "clicked the button" to player

Well I think this is bc you didnt format it to be unstealable?
Im not sure bc I can tell this is a different skript addon, could you mind telling me what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.