Solved Some issues with arguments in custom command.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krainser

Jan 27, 2017
Argentina
Hi!, im having some issues with this.. I already read the docs, and this never happend to me.
Im trying to make a custom command that shows yours stats of warns, mutes, and if you are muted, but I dont want that all players can read the others players stats, so, you only can read others stats if you have permission "cat.check".
This is my actual code.
code_language.skript:
command /catcheck [player]:
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "&7============== &eTu historial. &7=============="
            send "&c>&7Advertencias: &c%{adv::%player%}%"
            send "&c>&7Cantidad de veces que fuiste muteado: &c%{mutes::%player%}%"
            send "&c>&7Estado de mute según CAT: &c%{muted::%player%}% &7(Si es true y NO estàs muteado, habla en el chat)"
        if arg-1 is set:
            if player does not have permission "cat.check":
                message "{@SuFix} {@NoPerm}"
                stop trigger
            send "&7============== &eHistorial de &c%arg-1% &7=============="
            send "&c>&eAdvertencias: &c&l%{adv::%arg-1%}%"
            send "&c>&eCantidad de veces que fuè muteado: &c&l%{mutes::%arg-1%}%"
            send "&c>&eEstado de mute según CAT: &c&l%{muted::%arg-1%}% &7(éste estado es independiente del /mute)"
            send "&c>&eIP: &c%ip of arg-1%"

.... but when I reload skripts....

This comand doesn't have any arguments (myskript.sk, line 283: if arg-1 is not set:')
This comand doesn't have any arguments (myskript.sk, line 288: if arg-1 is set:')

i dont know, this should works, im really confused at this time. Thanks fo reading!​

Status
Not open for further replies.