SkyPvP System Errors

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

florian fangl

Feb 3, 2019
Also hallo erstmal und zwar habe ich ein SkyPvP System mit ca. 1100 Zeilen das einmal gar keine Fehler hat und dann wieder 10-20 Fehler und ich habe geschaut ich kann diese Fehler nicht beheben da es keine Fehler sind und eigentlich ja richtig ist ich habe auch schon jedliche Addons Entfertn und Hinzugefügt und auch andere Plugins entfertn und so aber es bringt alles nichts ich bitte um hilfe und ich habe die Aktuellste Versionen von allen Skript Addons und dem eigentlichen Skript plugin ICH VERSTEH ES NICHT HILFEEEEEE

Man, first of all please speak english so more people can understand you, second, the informations that you gave aren't enough for us to help you, because you may let us see the code or the part where it's not working for you.

To translate:

first of all hello, I have written a skypvp system with ca. 1100 lines where first no errors occur and then again 10-20. I have looked, I can't solve those problems because there are not problems and actually everything is correct. I have already removed all addons and added them again and other plugins but it doesn't work. I am using latest addons and skripts

(It's even a bit difficult to understand that in German, his spelling, as well as syntax/grammar, is not very... good)
First of all: Please send the errors and the lines. DO NOT send the whole code. Also see if console errors occur. Latest version is not a version, please exactly say what version you are running. (ingame: /ver skript)

Status
Not open for further replies.