skUnity Docs | Guides page

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

uSkMC

Jan 3, 2024
Question about the "Guides" page https://docs.skunity.com/guides

On the upper part of the page there are sections: "Guides on skUnity" and "Most viewed tutorials"
containing tutorials which are not present on the next/below section "All tutorials on skUnity".

As for me "All tutorials" means literally "all", including the suggested ones, so I started suspect there is more tutorials - not visible on the list (maybe paged).

Can a site admin do check and confirm that the "Guides" page really contains full list of all guides,
and the list is not paged (1,2,...),
so the section "All tutorials" had intentionally excluded some (forementioned/suggested) tutorials ?

Guides and Tutorials are different. Guides are multiple pages while tutorials are single pages. Tutorials are pulled from https://forums.skunity.com/forums/tutorials/ while Guides are posted directly on the skUnity Docs. Guides are a new system, there aren't that many yet. Most Viewed Tutorials don't appear in the All Tutorials section as they'd just be at the top of that list (it's sorted by views.) There aren't any tutorials missing from the All Tutorials section, there is no pagination.

Guides and Tutorials are different (...)
Most Viewed Tutorials don't appear in the All Tutorials section as they'd just be at the top of that list
Thank you for the detailed explanation! :emoji_thumbsup:
I didn't suppose Guides and Tutorials are so different things :emoji_hushed:
It's now clear:emoji_ok_hand: :emoji_slight_smile:

Thank you for the detailed explanation! :emoji_thumbsup:
I didn't suppose Guides and Tutorials are so different things :emoji_hushed:
It's now clear:emoji_ok_hand: :emoji_slight_smile:
No problem. If you've got any other questions drop me a PM on here or on Discord.