Skript with mods?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWyvernx

Sep 5, 2019
Hello! I'm using skript right now to improve my vanilla worlds, however I miss a lot of the things i get with mods (specially in 1.12).

A few weeks ago I tried to make skript work with mods, and I kinda did, but it was in 2.2 I think, there was only one version that worked with it, after that version it just crashes whenever there is a modded entity or item.

So what I wanted is to get both into the same server, skript and mods, and work around them with skript.

My question is, is there any way to do it? or a custom version of skript or something? As long as its 1.12 ~ 1.14

I believe Skript versions 2.3+ will no longer work with mods due to how aliases work.

I believe Skript 2.2dev36 will work with mods, the downfall here is the latest version this will work on is 1.12.2
So you are generally hooped if you are trying to do this on 1.13.x/1.14.x

2.2dev36 is the right version, I have tested it with forge/paper and it works fine but only for 1.12.2 (using Mohist most recent version).

Status
Not open for further replies.